0.9.10 Patch Notes

I modified one of the patch notes lines to this:

• Increased stereo separation of sound effects. This may also result in your effects sound settings being a little too loud - adjust them on the options screen if needed. Our new default setting is 50% volume for sound effects.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jun 4, 2012, 6:10:17 PM
...here we go. *wheeee*
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
The patching server took longer than usual to restart so our 1 minute of downtime was a little optimistic. Looks like it was something like 3 minutes. Sorry!
Path of Exile II - Game Director
Your forgiven. Just don't let it happen again! lmao

At least you guys don't take an entire day to patch.

Keep on keepin on sirs.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
And as I wait for the patch to DL, I'm scouring the new passive skill tree on the site to see what's changed.

Coming up fairly fruitless so far...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
For those curious, my patch was 840.54MB, took a couple minutes before actually downloading anything but it's nearly done now... Sweet!
Signed: Geldric, scribe of Oriath
Sweet Zombie Jesus!

840Mb!
currently downloading, but i noticed something very strange:

am looking at the download speed and every sec its changing (and thats normal) but the strange thing is that the speeds are: 900kb/s, 2.3mb/s, 4.3mb/s,6.75mb/s, 1.4mb/s, 800 kb/s and i have 768 kb/s max download speed cap? O_o
Kristen for president! :)
Same thing for me, it fluctuates between 230 and 1600kb/s, but my limit is 256kb/s

But it even seems as if the download is faster when I look at the transferred data.

Must be MAGIC!
A new support skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info