0.9.10 Patch Notes

> Changed how the minimap works so that less memory fragmentation problems occur.

This change may be more important than it looks. The minimap images didn't have texture compression enabled before. Some of those images were getting up to sizes like 4096 X 2048 without us really realising. With texture compression they will be 8 times smaller.

I'm hoping to see a lot less cases of the client running out of memory.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
Please give some love to DR rather than just adjusting the estimation on the character screen, armor is pretty much useless for chaos even if you reach 5k+
Decrease in Elemental damage mods on items and increase Two handed damage? Very good step in bringing the Elemental and physical damage more in line with each other.

Still I think its going to take a little bit more. Physical damage nodes are still too weak and plentiful. It takes dropping way to many points into them to be useful.

Still this is a good step and then see how it goes and this patch is full of win all around.
Guess we will see how it plays out, but I don't think the damage of flicker and coldsnap were the problem, just the fact that enemies could spam and they are pretty much unavoidable.

Everything else looks great though. Glad that you nerfed elemental a bit as it was getting out of hand.
Last edited by sharkh20 on Jun 4, 2012, 1:33:22 AM
"
Added /squelch and /unsquelch commands as synonyms for /ignore and /unignore.

Made me lol
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
I am a fan of all the things.

btw. are bows 2h weapons?
Last edited by piotrek360 on Jun 4, 2012, 1:46:59 AM
Hooray: no more harrassment by insanely flickering mobs or snapping mobs, ive died too many times.
Boo: i really rely on traps and my uber pulse totem, i hope the nerfing wasnt too bad.
ZOMG ITS BETA TIME!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/23123 This is why.
10% increase in damage for my Two-hander Marauder? Aww yeah!

Keep up the good work guys!
Praise the Sun!
Awesome!! Keep it up guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info