0.9.10 Patch Notes

Awesome. Can't wait to try the game. Too bad i have no key.
IGN: CruelFuryRampage
keep waiting for the key =(
nice
"
Features:
In multiplayer instances, certain items (magic, rare, unique, currency and gems) are now allocated to a random nearby player for a short duration, during which time only that player may pick them up.

That mean that they've put currency (money) in to game?
"
Casquan wrote:
"
Features:
In multiplayer instances, certain items (magic, rare, unique, currency and gems) are now allocated to a random nearby player for a short duration, during which time only that player may pick them up.

No, it's referring to the existing currency items, orbs and scrolls.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
Casquan wrote:

Money is a Currency but Currency does not mean money.

Definition of Currency : something that is used as a medium of exchange.
Last edited by lucid88 on Jun 13, 2012, 3:26:58 PM
"
When hovering over an item, your equipped item in that slot is now shown for comparison alongside it while you hold the Alt key.

Huh, well...it does not work for me, when a item is on the ground, in my inventory or in a seller inventory, if I hold Alt, nothing happens.
есть у кого лишний ключик очень хочется попробовать
киньте пожалуйста в личку
I forgot to read them =D, gonna read them now lolz!
"
Chris wrote:
"
zentaco wrote:
"
There's now a limit of 3 traps, 5 mines and 1 totem by default, regardless of which skill it is. Previously the skills varied in maximum, which caused unexpected results.

Is this just the starting limit? Can it be increased with passives? or did you remove any passives that boost this limit?

• Passive skills for increasing your maximum number of totems have been added.

There are existing traps ones already, which weren't removed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info