0.9.10 Patch Notes

How much hours to go for the patch ? I was thinking like 5 hours to go, no ?
Playing POE since 0.9.0
Last edited by Metalica24 on Jun 4, 2012, 11:39:47 AM
Not sure if this has been asked yet.

Is there any indication as to the size (MB) of the patch?

I'm BACK :)
Que ganicas que tengo, de partidas publicas!!!!

De lujo!!

a ver a que hora la sacan.
Glad to see the player totems got balanced out. I used them all the time, because they were such hax, lol.

Also, the monsters dropping effects, such as zombies dropping tar, is pretty cool. That's actually very reminiscent of a few older games that I enjoyed...
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess
Last edited by ac429 on Jun 4, 2012, 1:49:24 PM
"
Metalica24 wrote:

How much hours to go for the patch ? I was thinking like 5 hours to go, no ?
It's usually around 8pm EST, so about 5 hours, give or take. We'll see it when they're ready. =D
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
So glad you can purchase quivers now.

Templars believe in a god.

I don't believe in Odin, Huginn and Muninn, but I would certainly have more respect for them if they were real.

"Arise chicken!"
nice!
~SotW HC Guild~

any chance of inserting some nods that improve the basic % to crit with spells?

As a witch, i took almost all crit nods and with some gear and am <30% to crit (without the crit gem) with a spell that has 6% to crit (freezing pulse).

As a glass cannon build, it would be nice to raise that basic crit chance (6%) so that other nods can increase it to at least 45% or so.

Currently a nod with 15% chance to crit gives 0.9% overall crit chance, and imo it is too low for any kind of spell crit build.

Even a gem with 100% crit gives only 6% (kinda useless when compared to other effect/dmg support gems)
------------------------------------------------------
And yea, i had to format my hdd and reinstall the os. After all that (and windows updates :/ ) i wanted to play PoE.

I was very sad when the client.exe showed me an error (DirectX). Lucky for me, the redist dir was very helpful at providing me everything i need for the game to start.

Then i noticed that the game launcher could use some options like this ((re)install directx, check for corrupt files and things like that).

And also when i started the game, the config file was not there/loaded (had to set up again my screen resolution, graph setting etc).

Kristen for president! :)
Last edited by noirtenshin on Jun 4, 2012, 4:52:28 PM
Patch Day: Christmas for PoE junkies.

Here I am, bright and early, waiting for the parents to wake up so I can open the presents!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
noirtenshin wrote:
any chance of inserting some nods that improve the basic % to crit with spells?

As a witch, i took almost all crit nods and with some gear and am <30% to crit (without the crit gem) with a spell that has 6% to crit (freezing pulse).

As a glass cannon build, it would be nice to raise that basic crit chance (6%) so that other nods can increase it to at least 45% or so.

Currently a nod with 15% chance to crit gives 0.9% overall crit chance, and imo it is too low for any kind of spell crit build.

Even a gem with 100% crit gives only 6% (kinda useless when compared to other effect/dmg support gems)

(...)

As a shadow using freezing pulse i have around 33% crit rate with few crit nodes. Simply because i use 2 daggers with 80% crit rate in them + crit mods. I dont think going more than 40% would be difficult for daggers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info