0.9.10 Patch Notes

>Fixed some problems with shields having the wrong graphics.

Awwww... I was enjoying the Armguard graphics. I really want Armguards back.
"
Chris wrote:
Monster pack sizes have been re-evaluated, with packs in the second act receiving a lot of changes.

Monster pack sizes now increase as the player progresses through difficulty levels again.

Woot.

Ask (on the forum) and you shall recieve (in the game). :D
Last edited by Serika on Jun 4, 2012, 8:34:32 AM
Awesome update thx Chris !
cant wait till i finally either recieve a beta key (i've been checking my e-mail religiously 4-5 time a day since signing up), or the game goes into open beta. looks like an awesome update, and cant wait to actually try it out.
I particularly like the following:

"
Reduced damage of Spark when used by Goat Shamans and Amarissa, Daughter of Merveil.

"
Shockwave Totem: Removed its critical strike chance. Reduced its radius of effect, damage, cast speed and frequency of pulses. Increased its mana cost.
"
Shadowstorm wrote:
>Fixed some problems with shields having the wrong graphics.

Awwww... I was enjoying the Armguard graphics. I really want Armguards back.

We should start a little club. I have no idea what Charan's going to have in his off-hand after armguards are gone. None...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Yeah, save the armguards!!!

I mean, GGG, if the problem with Armguards is truly that people in the open weekend were so dumb they couldn't figure out were to equip them, there are two ways to fix this:

a) Ignore the problem, because this game doesn't cater to that people to begin with.

b) Call them "arm shields" and hope the word "shield" is enough of a giveaway.

But don't take from us fencers the possibility to look like we're single-wielding... We love that.
Last edited by Falcord on Jun 4, 2012, 11:00:23 AM
I just signed up and have read the extensive update list. looks like you guys are heading forward. looks exciting.

I will monitor the games progress. I have just bought a new ROG Laptop and been looking for something to play.

Cheers

Aussie
"
the first difficulty reduced slightly.

Hmm, after all those skill rebalances and specific monster changes I don't think this was really needed.
Normal was already very good except for certain bosses having the ability to freeze you with a (felt) 90% chance.
We'll, I am defintiely eager to try this new patch balance :D

The rest is awesome, way more than I anticipated with this patch.
Last edited by golem09 on Jun 4, 2012, 11:10:27 AM
sicne they have like unique graphics to them , they can just add them as like unique shields or something like that ;D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info