0.9.10 Patch Notes

Damn, a lot of bugs have been crushed this patch. Me like :>
Playing POE since 0.9.0
nice patch notes :)
As a member of the 'Riverside' group, I would like to state: 'We are happy our teachings have been adopted and that our visions are now the status quo, even though at the time they were met with disdain by the very powers that now employ them' - Knoodlepot, Riverside 'Pioneer'
no buff tempest shield -_-
Looks great guys, cant wait to test out the new build and hopefully make some youtube videos on the new improvements.

Keep up the great work!
I stream and create content on YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/IndieSenshi

"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Any update on shield crabs not granting any xp or loot if they are shattered?
Also in the future if you are standing on a patch of tar and a scavenger hits you with his torch attack will that cause a lasting burn effect?

Also any update on when the issue of not being able to view all your stash tabs on the webpage will be addressed?

Really glad to see the reduced crashes due to OOM and reduced stuttering with items drops.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
Good job, Chris
"
velrac wrote:
Also any update on when the issue of not being able to view all your stash tabs on the webpage will be addressed?

We'll find out tomorrow but I seem to recall this being in the patch too. I could be wrong, though!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
nice patch :3
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·-Characters-·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)
Alizah - Ranger - (Bow)
Zelkova - Duelist - (Sword+Shield)
(¯`·._.·---------------------------·._.·´¯)
Some big improvements incoming. -20% elemental seems very needed.
+10 % damage on two-handed melee weapons is nice and somewhat needed, but I think it is necessary to improve the maces over especially axes and to a lesser degree swords. That could be done by increasing the effect of stun on the gameplay.
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
The elemental dmg nerf was needed for sure, but it still leaves elemental builds as the main option for bow users. The 10% physical buff should have been applied to bows as well, that last adjustment of bow dmg made physical builds pretty pointless. Other then that great patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info