Adding to the wiki

Meager skills from what I have seen you sir are very talented, Tips hat.
Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
Everyone bakes mistakes. Everyone!

I hope this wiki does well. Really. One glance at all the technical information scattered around these boards will make clear just what an ambitious task it is.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Thanks a lot Charan you have made becoming part of this community a great experience, The world need more good men like yourself!
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
Last edited by Silva on May 31, 2012, 4:50:30 PM
Hey, I was talking to Charan last night and heard you guys were working on this. Since I recently graduated, I've got some time on my hand. Well, when I'm not being worked to the bone at my internship that is.

I'm a fair editor, and I can help polish the text of the wiki as well as data mine the forums to produce more wiki content. I've spent a lot of time in-game helping people so I already come with a lot of knowledge about the game, especially what people are confused about in the beginning (thus, what we really need to focus on in the wiki).

I look forward to helping out with this. Hopefully we can get a pretty robust wiki going.
Keep in mind that Chris (and by extension GGG) might not want too much of the game's current stats on a wiki. I advised Silva get in touch with Samantha and/or Chris over this, because the last official word I read was that there was some reservation over the matter.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
We desperately need a wiki that has an active administrator. This current one is being hit with spam quite heavily and is, er, pretty ugly.

Does anyone know who's running the show at en.pathofexilewiki.com?
Charan,

I got in contact with Samantha and she fully supported the project and is on board as long as we keep it updated unlike the others!

izzalion,

The Admin at en.pathofexilewiki.com is inactive on the wiki and these forums so unless he comes back we are going to have to start a whole new wiki because his is run on mediawiki which has most of the files unavailable to us.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
Oh that's great news! Let it begin, then...or perhaps, let it begin...again.

If someone gets a new wiki up ill help contribute.
See the problem at the moment is we don't have anyone with a server to host the files on, or the knowledge to keep it running, I've tried for like four hours today but then I kept running into issues and it all got screwed up. A programmer I am not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info