Adding to the wiki

I'd say we have around 7-10 people who actively contribute. Most of the work currently being done is on the skill gems, and we're also collecting data for quest rewards, although I'm not putting it into the wiki yet due to the lack of data. Well, and the logistic conundrum of how to put all that information into the wiki in an accessible and understandable format.

We've also got a few people who tinker on a variety of things. I was actually thinking of making up the unique compendium recently. I could set up a template for you if you wish to set that up. We can always use more people on this project, so feel free to join us.
I am working on experience from monster kills. GGG has agreed to give the complete list of experience from monsters in the game to me, when they have a more polished version. That together with the tests I have conducted and the Malice-bibel should give a large chunk of text with massive grammatical and spelling errors for the grammar nazis to work on. :)

Just letting you know that this is on the way and nobody have to take on tasks like that at least untill I put up the section!
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Just posting to reassure that i'm still working on the wiki ;) (had been busy lately due to exams and my work, but i hope that i can end the last missing armor stuff (boots) this weekend).

I could get some work don for the uniques than :)
About uniques - what do you think if i would add them the same way as The Searing Touch on the staves page?
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info