[DEAD] Explode Totem Pathfinder

By mistake :) I've edited the link.

hmm, maybe I'm lacking skills for maven and sirus.. I don't know.

About your hints:

- I don't use despair to be honest
- swapped to molten shell
- I knew about Eternal Struggle but I was to lazy to fix it (it's fixed now tho)
- speced to Replenishing Remedies

I'm not using Arctic Armour as I can't fit it yet

What do you mean by 'flask mastery' exactly?

Thank you very much for the answer. Its good to learn from your posts
Have to say I tried Uber elder this morning and got absolutely destroyed, swapped flasks so I had 3 individual resists, cold being hate, went back in and felt immortal. Was a very chill run, crazy what a difference it makes
Great guide. I really appreciate the detailed wright up. The explanation behind the mechanics involved helps me with my own builds and tweaks.

My favourite part about the guide is the section were you outline the various types of totem builds. It answered questions i didn't even know I had.
Last edited by Rustyclippers on May 15, 2023, 4:52:40 PM
"

What do you mean by 'flask mastery' exactly?

The life flask recharge mod, if you feel you need it. I think more charges is always better since sometimes Master Alchemist just won't proc at all, ruining your day.
Right, just fire.
Questions:

Does "increased Trap trigger Area of Effect" makes it somehow easier that mobs trigger the explosion?

Does increased AOE from the tree makes the explosion larger?

ty in advance :)
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
isn't it hard- almost impossible to offcolor all the sockets on dialla's malefaction?
Thank you for the fun build i did make a few adjustment probably not optimized but the build have way more dmg to do anything really.
"
Giammafix wrote:
isn't it hard- almost impossible to offcolor all the sockets on dialla's malefaction?

This armour has no attribute requirements - meaning all 3 socket colors have the same 33% chance to spawn; there is no such thing as offcolor on it. The Tainted Chromatic Orb (which ignores attribute requirements) is basically just a Chromatic Orb if used on this.

It would be harder to obtain same colour on all sockets than anything else. Say to get all 6 sockets blue it takes around 729 chromatic orb; while 5 blue 1 green takes only 120.

In reality, players are very not likely to need a dialla with such configuration. 6 blues? 5-way runners maybe, 6 greens? Perchance for some niche alternate quality stacking build, yes. But 6 reds - why not go Skin of the Lords at this point?
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on May 16, 2023, 9:35:15 PM
"
Infarkt wrote:
Questions:

Does "increased Trap trigger Area of Effect" makes it somehow easier that mobs trigger the explosion?

Does increased AOE from the tree makes the explosion larger?

ty in advance :)

Yes, there is a benchmark https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8rcwsr/trap_trigger_radius/

Yes, you can check that in PoB, by default it is 22.
Last edited by akaflux on May 16, 2023, 9:39:47 PM
Im useing a bow that has 50% chance to summon two totems, and the 30% from the tree. is that enough to warrant dropping multi totem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info