[DEAD] Explode Totem Pathfinder

"
Pato0981 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/9W2TDSr5

Any advise for me? Elder and Shaper is nor Problem...but other Ubers will kill me instantly.

TY :)

Fix life reservation and also try out iron reflex
Right, just fire.
"
lukeyp87 wrote:
Kind of feel the same, will post my POB tomorrow, when I hit bigger packs or have mods to t16, my life just doesn't recover fast enough, I can see it slowly creeping back. To the point I feel like if I changed to the higher quality/anomalous gem to absorb more impact DMG would kill me over my regen

https://pobb.in/2m3nTTLybHDn

that's my pob, I know my life is low, but I don't really get one hit, its more I don't regenerate fast enough that puts me low enough to be finished off
"
lukeyp87 wrote:

https://pobb.in/2m3nTTLybHDn

that's my pob, I know my life is low, but I don't really get one hit, its more I don't regenerate fast enough that puts me low enough to be finished off

When using Medium Clusters I value Spiked Concoction (Alchemist's Genius) more than everything else, even if it means lowering our life recovery. I guess you will eventually have it with a second cluster so not a big issue.

Anyways assuming you already knew that your life flask isn't gonna sustain if you cannot consistently gain extra charges from kill, and that you might have just died due to no flask charges left, your current flask recovery should be decent enough in my opinion. But please do check if your minor pantheon is ryslatha.
Right, just fire.
ty for the swift reply :)

i have just bought a second jewel with that in as it happens, just need to level up couple times to set the points in

i hadn't actually thought of that, though in general i don't struggle for life flask charges without it being a mod on map which i generally avoid for obvious reasons :)

i did realise last night (and changed) i had been trialling pride instead of grace (just because of my watchers eye) but that made a massive difference

last point - yet to run uber lab, i cant afford the jewels to allocate an extra slot so would i be better aiming for master alchemist for now instead of natures reprisal?
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
ftdx wrote:
Yo, I really like this build! Damage is good.

But I'm getting one-shot for some reason, and I'm not sure why, doesn't matter if I use HoA/HoP or not.

I see I don't have a good life regen, which I'm trynna figure out, but it's still pointless atm when I'm getting one-shot, not even having a chance to regen it.

Here's what I got: https://pobb.in/89Jyh8PekU93

also it says my life is in negatives?

Any tips?

You need to disable skills manually in PoB since it assumes you used all of them

I disabled Herald of Ash and you still reserved like 61% of life, where ideally you only want to reserve 45-50%, adjust your aura mastery to life efficiency to fix it.

Vitality level is too high. Since you don't have watcher's eye it isn't even needed yet. Just drop it until you need it. But you may still need it for adjusting reservation to low life.

Your life is a bit fall short at this point. You are missing the 15% increased life mastery since you wear dialla which has no life mod. You can fix this first.

You are also using replica sorrow of the divine, which means dd helm is optional and can be replaced. Consider dropping arctic armour for a better helm, or find alternative to not use replica sorrow flask, say, allocating supreme decadence that you have in your timeless circle?

I also believe your life flask cannot sustain if you do boss fights at this moment, due to lack of Master Alchemist. Flask uptime is 73% according to PoB. Use Divine Life Flask base first then swap back to Eternal when you can manage it.

At last, since your weapon crucible does not have the summon 2 totem mod, you are not maximizing your damage output. Replace Charged Traps with Multiple Totems. Drop the totem mastery.

Thanks man, helped a lot! For some reason all of this made me more tanky.
Last edited by ftdx on May 13, 2023, 2:25:40 AM
edit
Last edited by Pato0981 on May 12, 2023, 6:25:00 AM
last thing that is confusing me is how fast your ES is on mana side,
i cant currently get out full 30 traps because i run out of mana/ES too fast?
"
lukeyp87 wrote:

You need supreme decadence for that one
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
lukeyp87 wrote:

You need supreme decadence for that one

ty sir
more playing more questions :D
not sure what i done but im capped at 23 traps now im sure was 30 before :D

tis a very fun build, though your regen is on another level, tried sirus a few mins ago, any of them black holes my health rapidly kills me lol

Edit: going to try going back to lifetap instead of charged traps and drop the sup decadence, should be a double whammy on increasing regen?
Last edited by lukeyp87 on May 12, 2023, 6:11:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info