[DEAD] Explode Totem Pathfinder

can you league start with this?
How are you able to spam your totems? Only on occasion will my ES recharge instantly, otherwise I'm out of ES after 5 or 6 casts. Can clear maps just fine but boss dps is lacking.
"
why we need advanced traps on gloves?

Any gloves are fine, I got it just for the trap throwing speed QoL
I play builds that guarantee to be destroyed in 4 months.
"
SteenMachine wrote:
How are you able to spam your totems? Only on occasion will my ES recharge instantly, otherwise I'm out of ES after 5 or 6 casts. Can clear maps just fine but boss dps is lacking.

You can check details on the mana sustain section, the simplest solution is to either use lifetap support or replica sorrow of the divine.
"
Angelorush wrote:
can you league start with this?

This build is likely to be gone next league.

If you mean league starting this league you can buy weapons with low "level requirements" like this, but as you can see the lower their requirements are, the more expensive it will be. I think right now it would be better to respec into the build after you reach act 10.
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
SteenMachine wrote:

You can check details on the mana sustain section, the simplest solution is to either use lifetap support or replica sorrow of the divine.

SMH I had the wrong conqueror type on the jewel. Fixed and working like a dream, thanks
Hi,

For HArdCore which is better? jugg, PF or chieftain? and poison, chaos or fire totem?|

Ty
hey sir,

rebuild this and its surpreme :D
but i only throw 23 traps, cant figure what i'm missing and any reason why opal scepters or can i go for any 1h like wands?
can you please create a trade search for weapons? I want to start with this build but having some difficulties searching for a decent weapon to begin with.
Thank heaps.
How are you handling bleed + corrupted blood?

I am wondering if it's better to spec Soul of the Brine King, and then use a bleed immune flask instead of freeze immune? But maybe I am missing something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info