[DEAD] Explode Totem Pathfinder

"
FunRoom wrote:
"
how we convert damage from phys to chaos? Ming's heart just give extra damage, not convert.

The conversion is not yet done, but the idea is to:

1. Craft Hunter influence on both weapons and try to get "25% physical to chaos" while spamming essence of feared.

2. Pick up the 40% conversion from chaos mastery

I haven't done that yet since the damage is just too good and I am not really a craftmanship guy, but I do checked craftofexile and the essence craft should cost just around a few hundred chaos each to finish.

So literally, we cant hit full conversion to chaos?

Btw 85 elder should be cheaper option to craft convert on our weapon
"
Have I done something terrible wrong?
I know I am missing the last Lab but other than that I think I got everything. My Traps are doing the damage but they are soooo slow, I can't think about mapping. In your Videos you keep walking and everything explodes behind you, I can't do that since my mines take 3 seconds to explode.

Here is my PoB:
https://pobb.in/oUrD1LKEmUTD

Please help.

You need to switch for herald of ash, then you get rly decent maping
hi! great build! i was wondering if i should add sin's rebirth instead of the jade flask since i already have capped out armor? thanks in advance!
Another option for bigger explodes than Herald of Ash is Asenath's + Witchfire Brew. You can permasustain a well rolled witchfire but you do lose stats on the glove and have lower armour.

On the plus side, you automate the despair and gain 4 gem sockets.
Last edited by dmnthia on Apr 23, 2023, 1:38:10 PM
"
why we need advanced traps on gloves?

It is just hybrid mod with trap throwing speed. The mod is optional.
Right, just fire.
"
dmnthia wrote:
Another options for bigger explodes than Herald of Ash is Asenath's + Witchfire Brew. You can permasustain a well rolled witchfire but you do lose stats on the glove and have lower armour.

I would value flasks more than gem sockets. Witchfire Brew does not scale with flask effects which is pretty sad. I'd rather just not use curses if I do map clearings.
Right, just fire.
"
hi! great build! i was wondering if i should add sin's rebirth instead of the jade flask since i already have capped out armor? thanks in advance!

Yes you can.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
dmnthia wrote:
Another options for bigger explodes than Herald of Ash is Asenath's + Witchfire Brew. You can permasustain a well rolled witchfire but you do lose stats on the glove and have lower armour.

I would value flasks more than gem sockets. Witchfire Brew does not scale with flask effects which is pretty sad. I'd rather just not use curses if I do map clearings.

Actually. Asenath's alone with Ash is pretty alright too.
Last edited by dmnthia on Apr 23, 2023, 2:28:16 PM
Wow great build, and great build guide!!

I guess you will keep us updated on best gear you are using :-)
Do "increased totem damage" and "increased trap damage" increase explode totem damage?

Im playing the PF poison version

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info