[DEAD] Explode Totem Pathfinder

Seems like an awesome build!

Maybe I'm being a noob here, but both on pobb.in and in the PoB tool from Github it shows some weirdness. On the website for example, it shows disconnected nodes and MoM as not taken (in the build labelled as MoM). In the most recent PoB, it just won't load at all.

Was the skilltree changed since the start of Crucible?
Hello guys , I'm looking for a specific Bosser version cuz I don't wanna do maps with this character since I have other characters . I have Slavedriver's , Bloodnotch , Immultable Force , Progenesis , anything you name it as long as it's not mageblood budget lol But severely lacking guides for bossing or easy guides that every noob like me can understand fully without bricking build or halving dps due to some basic stupid mistakes , I will be eternally grateful if you guys could help me out or link a POB , thanks . btw the character doesn't necessarily have to 1 shot ubers just high AF dps with some how immortlity (not getting one shot by ubers and wasting portals) I know maven degens are still gonna kill me .
"
okdewit wrote:
Seems like an awesome build!

Maybe I'm being a noob here, but both on pobb.in and in the PoB tool from Github it shows some weirdness. On the website for example, it shows disconnected nodes and MoM as not taken (in the build labelled as MoM). In the most recent PoB, it just won't load at all.

Was the skilltree changed since the start of Crucible?

In MoM build MoM is a crucible mod. Hard to get so don't bother.

Latest version should be the Lifetap one which is https://pobb.in/S7VkRYCmyeWC

It still seems fine for me in PoB. Are you using the latest version of PoB from pathofbuilding.community?
Right, just fire.
"
Hello guys , I'm looking for a specific Bosser version cuz I don't wanna do maps with this character since I have other characters . I have Slavedriver's , Bloodnotch , Immultable Force , Progenesis , anything you name it as long as it's not mageblood budget lol But severely lacking guides for bossing or easy guides that every noob like me can understand fully without bricking build or halving dps due to some basic stupid mistakes , I will be eternally grateful if you guys could help me out or link a POB , thanks . btw the character doesn't necessarily have to 1 shot ubers just high AF dps with some how immortlity (not getting one shot by ubers and wasting portals) I know maven degens are still gonna kill me .

If you are trying to find a build with items you currently possess try filtering by items on poe.ninja/challenge/builds

You can tell the difference between builds by damage type (cold on hit/ poison dot/ etc) or by defense mechanics (lightning coil conversion / recoup / bloodnotch / etc). Try figure out what items are required for each type of build and you should be able to make a version that works.

I would gladly try to answer if there's something you want to know but is not on my guide. Response could be slow though since I am not playing this game atm.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:
"

If you are trying to find a build with items you currently possess try filtering by items on poe.ninja/challenge/builds

You can tell the difference between builds by damage type (cold on hit/ poison dot/ etc) or by defense mechanics (lightning coil conversion / recoup / bloodnotch / etc). Try figure out what items are required for each type of build and you should be able to make a version that works.

I would gladly try to answer if there's something you want to know but is not on my guide. Response could be slow though since I am not playing this game atm.
l
thank you Brother , I put together a build and It's absolutely Bunkers Face tanking all UBERS even in 3 4 player parties and dealing massive DPS LOL this build is insane I guess the whole mechanics being used in this build are all going into the grave in the next patch .
Hello, guys, I decided to assemble the build myself, I assembled a similar version (a little cheaper), but the main mechanics are observed, the build was needed exclusively for Uber Sirus. I collected, read and watched guides, but I still don’t understand two things: 1) my traps / totems do not explode all at once, but do it gradually (3-5 at a time) hence the low total damage per second.
2) I do not live in the clouds of Sirus at all, I tried to change banks, the pantheon is useless. Can anyone suggest what is wrong? https://pobb.in/aVe7WdtEPkCs
"
betforglich wrote:
Hello, guys, I decided to assemble the build myself, I assembled a similar version (a little cheaper), but the main mechanics are observed, the build was needed exclusively for Uber Sirus. I collected, read and watched guides, but I still don’t understand two things: 1) my traps / totems do not explode all at once, but do it gradually (3-5 at a time) hence the low total damage per second.
2) I do not live in the clouds of Sirus at all, I tried to change banks, the pantheon is useless. Can anyone suggest what is wrong? https://pobb.in/aVe7WdtEPkCs

1) You need Divergent Cluster Traps on a red/blue socket to get that extra reduced trap spread for bossing. For normal trap builds you should invest on increased trigger radius but since the explosion radius is kinda small in this totem build, reduced trap spread it is.

I have both alt Q Cluster Traps for different purposes.

2) The setup you followed requires Mind over Matter to work, which took me quite some time and currencies by merging the mod onto an explode totem wand. I later experimented with a non-EB MOM version by using lifetap support which turns out fine, but you will have to adjust a few items and unspec Supreme Decadence.
Right, just fire.
"
2) The setup you followed requires Mind over Matter to work, which took me quite some time and currencies by merging the mod onto an explode totem wand. I later experimented with a non-EB MOM version by using lifetap support which turns out fine, but you will have to adjust a few items and unspec Supreme Decadence.

Thanks for the answer!
I will look for a stick with MOM
Last edited by betforglich on Jul 19, 2023, 4:08:34 AM
I'm experiencing some bug.

This flask i crafted doesen't work on full life (with or without petrified blood). Seems like Master Surgeon doesent apply to it. Did you encounter this problem?
planned lvl pob ? (novice player)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info