[DEAD] Explode Totem Pathfinder

"
babicko wrote:
anything you would suggest for standard characters after the league ends? (provided we bring the weapon back to STD)

Don't give too much hope as the crucible mod itself can be nerfed directly
Right, just fire.
Can someone explain: If I combine The Annihilating staff and Holy Flame Totem (its elemental skills, right ?) does explosion also do triple damage ?
"
xaerobb wrote:
Can someone explain: If I combine The Annihilating staff and Holy Flame Totem (its elemental skills, right ?) does explosion also do triple damage ?

The explosion is not a skill.
Right, just fire.
I am currently playing the dot bow variant of this build.
Killed every Uber boss in the game with it.

It's not simple to hit dot cap for pinnacle bosses, so I don't think the dot variant has a handicap.

Anyways, I'm sitting on 70div atm and don't know if I shall upgrade my char even further. I crafted all of the gear myself. I could redo the amu + ring + quiver
Char is: PATHofExileFINDER

What do u Guys think?
This build relies 100% on crucible explode mod on weapon?
Asking cause i put this on a short list for next league but i doubt if crucible will carry over so build will be basically dead. Pity cause it looked OP.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
This build relies 100% on crucible explode mod on weapon?
Asking cause i put this on a short list for next league but i doubt if crucible will carry over so build will be basically dead. Pity cause it looked OP.

100% dead or nerfed to the ground next league.
https://pobb.in/Z2iANlPKZq8r

any tips what should i change? I fell really weak getting one shots pretty often.
also got a mana problems and not sure why.
Is there a way to have instant traps? or what is the perfect cast speed with slavedrivers hands to not overthrow traps and lose out on damage
"
solocat wrote:
Is there a way to have instant traps? or what is the perfect cast speed with slavedrivers hands to not overthrow traps and lose out on damage

According to ancient records, trap's arm time is around 1 second. So if it takes slightly more than 1 second to reach your maximum trap count it will be fine. Though trap cap can be further increased so you need to seek the balance yourself.

That being said, when your damage reaches to a point that you can delete everything with just pre-thrown traps (like, typical ice trap builds), you don't need to care about throwing speed at all.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on May 29, 2023, 2:42:36 AM
nvm got all the answers I neededm cheers!
Last edited by a2b12 on May 30, 2023, 10:58:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info