[DEAD] Explode Totem Pathfinder

"
lukeyp87 wrote:
more playing more questions :D
not sure what i done but im capped at 23 traps now im sure was 30 before :D

You need alt Q multiple traps
I play builds that guarantee to be destroyed in 4 months.
Hi, thanks for this amazing build. I've been playing poison SRS for a few leagues and decided to try this build. Leveling was smooth and I've reached maps. I have a question about the life flask (first time playing pathfinder) - do we need to keep pressing life flask during mapping (other flasks get the enchantment Reused at end --> automation)?

Also, why do we need to allocate "Skill summon totem has chance to summon two" in the totem wheel? With Cluster Trap, Multiple Trap and Trap mastery, we throw 5 traps in one go (max 30 traps), and the above totem node doesn't have any impact?

Thanks
Last edited by minhphan on May 13, 2023, 8:33:53 AM
"
minhphan wrote:
Hi, thanks for this amazing build. I've been playing poison SRS for a few leagues and decided to try this build. Leveling was smooth and I've reached maps. I have a question about the life flask (first time playing pathfinder) - do we need to keep pressing life flask during mapping (other flasks get the enchantment Reused at end --> automation)?

Also, why do we need to allocate "Skill summon totem has chance to summon two" in the totem wheel? With Cluster Trap, Multiple Trap and Trap mastery, we throw 5 traps in one go (max 30 traps), and the above totem node doesn't have any impact?

Thanks

Hopefully save you waiting, yes you press the life flask, or use some form of macro for it

And it's 2 totems per trap so you double up the dmg
How is minion damage affecting the totem explotion damage?
"
akaflux wrote:

Due to some spaghetti codes, totem explode count as a skill you cast directly, not by traps, not by totems. Explosion is not a spell nor an attack as well.

So normally only physical damage and global damage can affect the totem explosion damage.

If you convert the physical damage to other damage type (say chaos), then chaos damage can scale the chaos part of the damage as well.

Minion damage works similarly. As long as you have Spiritual Aid allocated, it allows all increases and decreases to Minion Damage applies to you as if they are global damage.
Last edited by ftdx on May 14, 2023, 9:14:35 PM
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
akaflux wrote:

Due to some spaghetti codes, totem explode count as a skill you cast directly, not by traps, not by totems. Explosion is not a spell nor an attack as well.

So normally only physical damage and global damage can affect the totem explosion damage.

If you convert the physical damage to other damage type (say chaos), then chaos damage can scale the chaos part of the damage as well.

Minion damage works similarly. As long as you have Spiritual Aid allocated, it allows all increases and decreases to Minion Damage applies to you as if they are global damage.

Thank you!
https://pobb.in/JDnqWwEzVuJl

7.4m average hit
Could you give me some hints what should I improve next?

https://pobb.in/veBdvNUCucnD

I can do uber uber elder quite consistently. On the other hand in uber sirus and uber maven fights basically everything oneshots me..
Last edited by IJustWantToPlayThisGame on May 15, 2023, 11:28:45 AM
"
Could you give me some hints what should I improve next?

https://pobb.in/JDnqWwEzVuJl

I can do uber uber elder quite consistently. On the other hand in uber sirus and uber maven fights basically everything oneshots me..

Why are you linking the pob that the other guy posted?

Anyways checking your profile, you seem to use immortal call in a 90k armour build while a level 20 molten shell is definitely the superior option for defense. But this isn't the main issue here.

Since you mentioned Sirus and Maven, there are 2 things that they share which can be the cause of your death:

1. They have skills that disable your life recovery. Sirus ground degen and maven beam for example, you need to avoid these. No builds out there can tank these.

2. They have phases. Usually this isn't a big issue but your life flask cannot sustain and stay up permanently, so you better have to stop drinking them when bosses are not doing damage. Otherwise you just run out of flasks and die. Fix this with Replenishing Remedies and flask mastery.

Other things to notice:

1. The temporal chains from your asenath's gentle touch will override your despair curse.

2. The Eternal Struggle you use is not exarch dominant. The implicits really doesn't matter as much as the 15% culling and I have provided search link in my build guide to guarantee exarch dominant in your search. Consider fixing that too.
Last edited by FunRoom on May 14, 2023, 9:34:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info