Upcoming Support for Offline Party Members

MMmmmmm thats good
5-way guy's is going to love you long time :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
I love social/party enhancements. Thank you for incorporating some in. Would love more
This is a useful thing. Thank you.
This is all cool and nice, but when will you patch up the freaking MULTI-THREADING BUG ?

It's kinda lame to play PoE with only half of my processor cores, with hyper-threading turned off.
Now you can crash in the middle of a spark rave in a 5-way...and come right back to do it again in style!
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
It's always good to see some quality of life improvement, so I'll not complain ^^

But, to be honnest, I think it's hard to see the goal fullfilled by that change.
With the two minute delay, it doesn't permit to stay in party between sessions.
If it's for players who suffer crash during party-playing, I guess the point must be to cover the loss of one portal, instead of staying in party.
And if switching character make you quit the party, it's not usefull when you want change character during party-playing, or when switching league for trade.
Niiice. Now make it 5 minutes. :)
tugboats
Nice!!! This is a really good update for group play! This was the problem with group playing on a delirious map and 1 team member can't keep up with the group due to lag spikes and will eventually gets boot out from the game. Kudos!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info