Upcoming Support for Offline Party Members

2 minutes is the joke.
Sometimes it requires up to 10 minutes to reset internet and router.
Maybe I went to BSOD, and PC needs to be rebooted.
Reboot PC -> Start the game -> Load to the realm => 2 minutes in 99%
That is some good news! Nice!
Niajs :P
"
Snapfire wrote:
5 Minutes would be better than 2 minutes in my opinion.

Think of people with older computers, or those that need to do a full system reboot to rerun PoE. I was one of those people in the past.

Awesome idea!

Please also add in a script for what monster, attack, etc. that killed you.

This would also be an amazing quality of life (or death) add on!

Keep up the good work!

Great suggestion! I have seen in MOBA games, the last 5 seconds before death, the breakdown in raw numbers and in percentages, by pack, by mob, by attack.

It would also show the breakdown of the last 5 seconds of your own damage against the monster that caused you the most amount of damage before you died, so you can see why you failed to kill it before it kills you.
yeah ok cool but, why would someone want to kick a character named Wipeout from the group? He is propably the most overpowered, I mean his name is WIPEOUT!!
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jan 31, 2023, 2:41:14 PM
More versatility in the Social menus is always excellent news! Thank you, GGG. :)

One quality of life change which I'd love to see: the ability to pull up the Friends tab while looking at the Character Selection screen. That would allow the user to select the best matching character for whichever friends are already on-line and in the game.
Excellent
interesting
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info