0.9.10 Information and News

I think it's a great option (the loot change), however that's what it needs to be an option when creating your party. IF, said option is active I would suggest to give the items a slight glint or sparkle to ensure that the player knows it's his loot.

I'm the only person that noticed the awesome effect on (what I presume is a unique) circlet on the witch?

Public parties and the change to drops is welcome.
Wasn't it mentioned that a minion overhaul was coming soon? Will we be seeing anything of this nature in the next patch? Also.... I think that the notice board is a fantastic idea!
Zed's dead baby. Zed's Dead.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/35331

^ Take a look at GGG's new youtube segment which, features submitted player characters. This is a weekly segment where I was actually featured!!!
Sounds very cool!! Thanks for the update!
Will be interesting to see the loot system (As soon as i get beta access)
Sounds awesome and can't wait, except for the increase in mob damage again after playing this evasion character. Not complaining but is mob damage really that low right now?

"
7Soul wrote:
I don't really think increasing the damage of monsters is a good way to increase difficulty.

Indeed, many of us in chat were of the opinion that the monsters should actually do a little less damage, but have more hit points (enough to make up for the loss of damage they deal and then some), making for longer battles and an overall increased difficulty that way.
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on May 25, 2012, 1:23:24 AM
"
"
Chris wrote:

Try it next week and let us know what you think. We're trying to keep the frantic item-grab moment while still allowing ranged character (and players with higher latency) enough time to react.

Except that if there are still enemies in melee making it unsafe to go get your loot it'll sit there and once the timer wears off the melee will just take it anyways. This is one of the few things Diablo 3 got right, please just have loot per for each individual player like it.

Well, consider that if you're ranged, and a yellow bow drops, you;re gonna run right for it either way. If they simply had items drop for ONE player to get, as you seem to suggest, whoever gets the item will usually keep it, unless they happen to be a group of friends who are not rushing, in which case they might consider trading items. Usually, though, I find that it's usually yellow enemies that drop the good items, and often times there aren't a lot of other enemies nearby but the melee characters are right there to snag everything up.

GGG seems to have a good idea here, IMO. But sure, you still have a point with what you said. I'll give it a shot and if it doesn't seem to work in practice, I'm sure they'll hear about it. :)
It's true evasion as it stands is bad and increasing damage intake wont help that at all.. Melee classes are already suffering compared to ranged.

Other than that, thanks for another quick patch. Most changes are for the better i think.
Beyeser - 77 Marauder
FuzzyClam - 80 Witch
FishyTaco - 74 Witch
"
It's true evasion as it stands is bad and increasing damage intake wont help that at all.. Melee classes are already suffering compared to ranged.

Other than that, thanks for another quick patch. Most changes are for the better i think.

Iron reflexes is fairly important for an evasion build, and I don't mind that one bit. However, I'm confused when you said that melee suffers? Most melee builds I know of are not based in evasion defense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info