3.20.1 Patch Notes Preview

Nice
I'd trade it all for not having to do 32 maps for a full Sanctum run + saving more Sanctums at once.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Poggies, Great work GGG!
I can't remember if issues with challenge completion have granted the completion upon bug patch release previously (If there were previous issues). Does anyone know if the challenges will be granted on delay in a similar fashion to the MTX boxes from the last events? I believe boxes were delayed by multiple days while GGG fixed the bug or manually released the rewards.
Love this league. Can't wait the new patch. Thank you <3
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
"
Dex8172 wrote:
The only improvement a lot of us need is NOT being sucked into the damn sanctum automatically!

Yes please.
So no changes to the ungodly quick and barely telegraphed abilities of sanctum guardians?

So no changes to taking resolve damage for non "telegraphed" attacks contrary to what was stated in the reveal stream?

So no changes to shotgunning sanctum abilities recking all of your resolve in 1 go, or their hitboxes being atrociously larger than their visual?

So no changes to having sanctum portals spawn right in front of you all the time and having them automatically enter them instead of being a choice like all previous league encounters in existence?

So no changes to the overwhelming amount of sanctum penalties that you are forced into, including ones that brick your run, at no fault of your own?

So nothing to actually improve the experience of sanctum for 99% of players, while you spent the whole last 2 weeks working on the gigantic wall of bugs and unique relics / etc. that very few players are able to do ... rather than improving the value of doing sanctum for everyone?

And this will be the last "meaningful" patch for the league, since it's week 2, like the previous leagues for the last couple years.

Great. Good to know.
"Characters that are up close to their target now take even less damage to their Resolve."

yup, that'll do it. league saved.

ffs. REMOVE resolve. so i can come back. worst mechanic yet.
Great job GGG!
reduced damage when nearer enemy?

dear ggg, you do realize that even if you make melee strike players have infinite resolve its still hugely unlikely they can clear the sanctum without getting hit once.

GATED CONTENT

congrats ggg. you've really shown how much you love melee
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info