3.20.1 Patch Notes Preview

I really hope resolve update gonna help cuz playing cyclone CoC in the sanctum is a despair right now.
Sanctum Updates and Improvements:

The only improvement a lot of us need is NOT being sucked into the damn sanctum automatically!

I can't wait for 3.21 and not seeing sanctum ever again. If by any chance it goes core, I'll beeline to the notable disabling it every league.
Any idea when you'll fix the "2-3 dmg per 10 dex" sanctified relic not working with SST?

Been loving the build, got a really good relic drop, and it does nothing because it's bugged.
Blight Map Crafting Option is always available

what does this mean?

you cna use blight scarab+craft?
and have +1 from passive tree? so maybe 3 blights in single map?

but it should be 75% less cost, cuz 50% less cost wont cut it, cuz we had 36% of having one for free, so if we are paying now, it should at least be 25% of the cost, not 50%

btw, i would prefer that we would have a bigger blight instead of many

we could have like "1 blight encounter, if theres already one, 100% more lanes on blight encounter"
Last edited by rafaelgxs on Dec 20, 2022, 7:37:40 PM
"
Characters that are up close to their target now take even less damage to their Resolve.

I am reading this in two possible ways.

The first is that the damage we take from a target is lessened by being close to that target. In this case, it would make sense for the change to say "Characters that are up close to their target now take even less damage to their Resolve from their target." This would mean that if you are in the face of a guard, you are taking less Resolve damage from said guard, but if a ranged enemy hits you, you take the full brunt of that ranged attack.

The second possible way of reading it, and how I would prefer/hope for the mechanic to work, is that if you are in the face of a guard, smashing them in melee, then your Resolve is protected by a damage reduction value that is based on your distance to your target, as is stated in the patch notes. This would then mean that if a ranged enemy hits you while you are right up in the face of the melee guard, then your Resolve would have the same damage reduction applied to it as the damage from the melee guard.

Can we get some clarification on which of these two damage methods are used for handling Resolve? Is the Resolve damage calculated based on the distance between us and the damage dealer, or is the Resolve damage reduced based on the shortest distance between us and a nearby enemy?
nice ,

can you also please give us two rooms per map , it would make things way better
Please fix the constant charges gain/remove sound from Ralakesh Impatience boots!
"
ChairmanBlarg wrote:

I am reading this in two possible ways.

Since it says "even less" it implies it's just taking the existing effect and making it stronger. Currently, you take (about?) 30% reduced resolve damage from a target that you're standing very close to, which I think scales back up to full damage taken after a short distance away (so if you're not right up against them you might take, say, 20% reduced resolve damage from them).

If you're hit by a ranged enemy while you're engaged with a different melee one, it uses your distance to that ranged enemy for the purpose of calculating the resolve loss.
i still cant get past floor 3 :(
so the Sanctum ball portal will still suck you in, in the middle of nowhere breaking our momentum while moving around mapping ?

that to me feels like your jamming a stick in our wheel while were rolling....

thats my only gripe about this league

just make it so that we click on it to get in >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info