3.20.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Ra_tatatatat wrote:
This is not cycling resistances, cycling damage reduction, this is not accurate, no matter how you call it. This is IMMUNITY TO DAMAGE TYPE, do you guys even understand the difference? Why is it in the game still?

It's only a 90% reduced damage taken when not the matching cycle. It's still possible to just power through it if you do enough damage.
"
taggedjc wrote:
"
Ra_tatatatat wrote:
This is not cycling resistances, cycling damage reduction, this is not accurate, no matter how you call it. This is IMMUNITY TO DAMAGE TYPE, do you guys even understand the difference? Why is it in the game still?

It's only a 90% reduced damage taken when not the matching cycle. It's still possible to just power through it if you do enough damage.

Sure bro sure, when i played full chaos animate weapon back in the AN league, i could kill shaper in 2 seconds (uber shaper takes little more, maybe 4-5 seconds), and i couldnt do shit to simple garbage mob with "cycling resistances". Maybe, just maybe my damage wasnt enough for this xdddddd

PS This is just broken

So yeah, GGG couldnt do shit or even tried to fix atlas blight passive with additional blight encounter, so lets just turn it into complete garbage, no big deal, BUT this "cycling" nonsense is JUST FINE, lets leave it.
Last edited by Ra_tatatatat on Dec 21, 2022, 9:32:27 PM
I hope the constant disconnects and crashing will get fixed soon. I havent crashed this often in years.

Sanctum mechanic is as about as enjoyable as Heist or Lab, and you can see how much I enjoy lab below. lol
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I can't remember the last time Blight received a buff, I'm surprised to see it, great work GGG.

The only thing this league really needs now is changes to how much we can gather Sanctum rooms and perhaps a new invention of Divine Shards or some alternative ways to farm divines.
You should never only have one chance at doing Lycia with a mechanic that takes that many maps and micromanagement to save up rewards, only to lose them all because some random, unseen mechanic (poor visual clarity) kills you instantly.

What a colossal waste of time! Might as well ignore the mechanic if your build doesn't have insta-kill dps on the boss.

Please fix this to give 6 portals to last boss or make it so the mechanics are wayyyyyy less punishing.
Nice!!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
the /recheck_achievements and the Complete Cartography challenge, are still bugged, do not have completion even though i have all 4 voidstones socketed
PLEASE make it so we have to actually click on the sanctum portal instead of being forced into it even when jumping past with a movement ability.

The amount of times i leap-slammed with mach 2 through a map to do a mirror, only to be forcefully interrupted by being sucked in to the league mechanic is infuriating. It's the only mechanic in the game that forces you to enter it just by coming to close.

This is the one and only issue i personally have with sanctum, aside from maybe being able to store more rooms but that's absolutely not neccessary.
The sanctum's boss lightning skill is to dark (i'm color blind). It's really hard to see where the holes are. Good thing i was able to tank them, cause they are incredibly hard to see. Make them brighter please.
Nice , keep up the good work <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info