3.20.1 Patch Notes Preview

Let's just say it how it is : Another very unbalanced League where the concerns of players were 100% correct.

The top 5% are so bored of POE that playing another Game (Sanctum feels like another game) is exciting to them. This is doubled for streamers that have to play poe for their money ^^ The rest gets left behind as always in a still kinda broken game. Saddly it's typical GGG ^^ nice idea very bad execution with the forever remaining talking points. Best part of this League is that it made me interested in playing Hades LOL
"
Ashriel wrote:
I'd trade it all for not having to do 32 maps for a full Sanctum run + saving more Sanctums at once.

Same dude, same. You read my mind exactly.

Literally the only things most people wanted from the patch were excluded. I'll never understand GGG sometimes.

Luckily the core game feels probably the best it has ever felt, but also kinda feels like we're playing standard right now since you only get like 3 mins in the sanctum per 1-2 hours of mapping (and very fast / efficient mapping at that).

Probably the last patch we'll see too since it's time for everyone to go on xmas holidays, so it's safe to say it's never coming either. =(

It's so ridiculously jarring to have to do sanctum 8 rooms at a time. Everytime you go back in, you have to read a brick wall of text for boons/afflictions to remember what you had, adjust your playstyle entirely, then right when you get used to it again, you get the boot since your 8 rooms is up LOL.

Honestly doesn't feel like anyone tested it for longer than 5 mins before shipping it to prod. GGG should really get some players outside of their bubble to playtest leagues. This happens every single time (another major example was picking up metamorph organs, that got changed 2-3 weeks after launch after half the players quit).

That all said, the game feels great overall right now but you should still consider giving 1-2-3 rooms per white-yellow-red maps and allowing 32 rooms maximum to be banked. It's not too late, the banking capacity is probably a few lines of code to be changed and 15 minutes of graphics design work.
Last edited by dizz on Dec 21, 2022, 12:01:44 PM
Nothing can change the fact that this is the most awful league mechanics that prioritize ranger and totem builds only and punishing all others.

The new atlas passives that let you prioritize on certain previous league mechanics even more is the only bright side of 3.20.
"
Huck now brings along his Rogue Equipment when accompanying you in Maps.

Huck is best bro confirmed once again
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
For me that's enought. Changes in this league killed build diversity. Anything what I wanted to do in this league in is not working anymore. RIP unique jewels... See ya maybe in next league
Core Supporter packs when?
Wake up GGG, you're on the wrong path, not listening to feedback and nerfing eveything is fun for players and designing dumb leagues.

most people want to play the temp league and just enjoy having powerful characters in a reasonable timespan, also the cheap build viability of the game is dead, most builds require tons of investment to make them "decent" not to die in every corner.

You're killing the game
RIP good atlas passive...
Previously 20% additional blight encounter chance worked fine, you added additional 8 + 8% and now you say its unfixable? Cool story. You didnt even try to fix it. Just say it loud, you dont give a fuck, dont pretend you tried to do something, seriously...
Last edited by Ra_tatatatat on Dec 21, 2022, 2:41:44 PM
More Sanctum entrys pls.

Updated the "Cycling Resistances" monster modifier text to "Cycling Damage Reduction" as it is more accurate.
Do you dont get it? No one wants frickin Immunitys in the game.
At least call it Cycling Immunities
Updated the "Cycling Resistances" monster modifier text to "Cycling Damage Reduction" as it is more accurate.

This is not cycling resistances, cycling damage reduction, this is not accurate, no matter how you call it. This is IMMUNITY TO DAMAGE TYPE, do you guys even understand the difference? Why is it in the game still?

CYCLING RENAMES of this shit doesnt help, you know?
Last edited by Ra_tatatatat on Dec 21, 2022, 9:18:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info