3.20.1 Patch Notes Preview

What about Sandstorm Visage with heralds?
"
Ashriel wrote:
I'd trade it all for not having to do 32 maps for a full Sanctum run + saving more Sanctums at once.

+7

I actually like the mechanix (for a change), but now I get annoyed about the rest of the game getting in the way and demanding too much attention and time just to do another Sanctum run :D
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
I've never made it past room 4 in a sanctum run. I have these relic things, but not sure how they work. And aureus coins? Have never seen a merchant that takes them. I admit I'm not very good at dodging damage, but I've never experienced a league where I couldn't get some enjoyment out of the league mechanic.

So, I was hoping the patch would somehow change the resolve situation.
wow xD
Good Job my doods! That is a ton of work done!
Excuse me?

"Fixed a bug where Ancestral Warchief Totems using the Void Ancestral Warchief microtransaction took more damage than intended."

Are we really going to pass over this?! I was under the impression that this could NEVER happen as MTX has NOTHING to do with pay to win! Makes me wonder how much other stuff is going on that we don't know about.. Hmmm...
took me a week to find Opulent Altar, will the achievement still count? I worked my ass off to find it, if it was all for nothing - not cool ggg
"
Huck now brings along his Rogue Equipment when accompanying you in Maps.

Thats very nice of him :D
pogg
"
Characters that are up close to their target now take even less damage to their Resolve.

Pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info