3.20.1 Patch Notes Preview

really when i already use fract orb then you change it GGG you so cools
can we have the sanctum entrance click to enter please.
Last edited by Morgang on Dec 21, 2022, 12:00:08 AM
"
danteafk wrote:
LOVE THESE MID LEAUGE CHANGES
mid league btw
NICE!!! GJ!!! =D
Can't search for Original Sin Ring and it's not showing up in trade. Looks like it ain't droppin?
"
SixCeeding wrote:
Excuse me?

"Fixed a bug where Ancestral Warchief Totems using the Void Ancestral Warchief microtransaction took more damage than intended."

Are we really going to pass over this?! I was under the impression that this could NEVER happen as MTX has NOTHING to do with pay to win! Makes me wonder how much other stuff is going on that we don't know about.. Hmmm...

Can't up vote this enough.
If I'm playing Jugg using righteous fire for clear and fire traps for single target, and a saboteur using fire tarp for both (and his staying at close range) as well, which one of us is considered at close range and take less damage in sanctum? (this is only one example).

Because if it based on the type/tag of gem (melee or range), than one can simply put a melee tag gem in his gear and take the less damage although his mainly playing a range character!
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on Dec 21, 2022, 12:24:08 AM
Great patch, however I see no mention of the Fiendish Wings bug.

Fiendish Wings Affliction which gives monster action, attack and movement speed, is affecting the skull laser trap in Sanctum rooms. Please clarify the affliction description or fix the interaction.
Resolve still exists. I really don't understand how anyone finds sanctums fun.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
"Characters that are up close to their target now take even less damage to their Resolve."

yup, that'll do it. league saved.

ffs. REMOVE resolve. so i can come back. worst mechanic yet.

As a new player, I will say the "Resolve" mechanic feels like a really bad idea in an otherwise great game. I don't mind getting hit with walls where the enemies crush me for awhile until I learn to be better and build a better character...

I don't mind stealth style gameplay, an enjoyable element in any game when done right. This doesn't feel cloak and dagger at all and more "learn to do this really annoying thing for a couple months for loot you don't care about."

Even worse they show up absolutely everywhere and often interrupt your game play experience...

To the point I've been referring to them as Timeshare Dungeons, because I'm sure it sounds like a good idea if it's sold right, but ultimately most people would be better off avoiding it.

Otherwise though, this game is utterly awesome. Just really jarring that everything else is so high quality and then this random cheap gotcha mechanic dungeon everywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info