3.20.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Fart_Smucker wrote:
"
ZUUL420 wrote:
INSANE PATCH NOTES. Better than the 3.20 ones. Keep up the great work guys.

"INSANE" as in a bad way? because yes. These patch notes are either things that weren't finished and we now get or things we should of gotten right out the gate.

haters gonna hate

"
JuldaFulda wrote:
Ah conduct commando strikes again :D

So shortly : GJ GGG. From 120k steam players to 31k (69k peak) after 11 league days ...

So shortly, steamcharts doesnt represent 100% of the playerbase. But i guess if you only want to spread hate, it works.

Classic opportunistic trashtalkers, we already know how league starts works.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Dec 20, 2022, 6:42:52 PM
Players up close to enemies in the sanctum will now take less damage to resolve. How was this not enabled from day one? Honestly. Did you not think melee would struggle? Takes 2 weeks into the league to determine this? I could have told you from the inception of this league idea that it would come to this. So unimpressed with the lack of foresight.

There is probably more to discuss here, but that was immediately glaring and I don't feel like wasting my time reading more nonsense that should have been addressed before launch.
Last edited by Durf on Dec 20, 2022, 6:33:52 PM
Dear GGG, what about transcandent jewels?
First off, the patch notes look great.

Would love to have maybe two sanctum's per map, but other than that league is amazing!
"
Wyplosz88 wrote:
Nice!
I'd rather have Molten Strike resurrected tho, instead of pretending that it's usable with Vaal version...

ReReRe buffed it though... 134 separate "buffs" and you are not happy? Guess we can ask for another 25% less damage buff, maybe remove another projectile, after all we can't have any fucking fun in this game can we?
The blight changes will mean a blight encounter with a blight scarab will be considerably worse in 3.20 (the atlas passive buff league), than they were in 3.19.
Blight after the patch will be about 26.5% worse than with the intended 3.20 buffs, and about 16.7% worse than they were in 3.19.
Please reconsider these changes, as they are a big nerf :(
Damn you guys work hard. Enjoy your time off, however long it may be.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 21, 2022, 12:24:09 PM
Dang Sanctum is kinda addictive to keep running. I love this side content ggg.
That one hit challenge is gonna be taking me a while to complete
"
gandhar0 wrote:

Also no resolve balance changes to Sanctum. I guess the current resolve loss values seem okay by triple G.

Read again.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info