Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

my movement speed is insanely slow.. 12% .. since iron fortress kills it and shield kills it.. But in your POB there is no penalty for shield and armor, why=?

my POB https://pastebin.com/4msNxVFx
Last edited by magnusbard on Jan 3, 2023, 7:53:31 AM
"
Qyllgeth wrote:
I was wondering what the expected starting cost for this build would be in a league. I am tempted to change my current build into this as I love consecrated path but I am worried to get decent dps might be expensive

I converted my lvl 95 RF jugg to this build. I liquidated my gear, which was about 40 divines. This was enough to get myself almost 1700 strength with all awakened gems, close to 7k hp enough resists where I don't feel like I am that squishy in maps. The only thing I couldn't afford was the 90% mana reservation helmet with the IAS totem enchant. So I'm currently just using Determination for mapping and switch to Anger for bosses. If I use anger for mapping, I get one-tapped 1-2 times a map and feels annoying. I haven't tried doing any uber bosses, but all the normal pinnacle bosses are super easy. Elder final phase dies in less than a second.

I did craft all my own gear though. I spent about 10 divines buying rage essences. Then bought a % STR implicit belt. My rings and shield and gloves could use some love, but they get me by until I can stock back up on currency to attempt making some better stuff.
Last edited by Isobar on Jan 3, 2023, 5:45:33 PM
<nevermind, found answer to my question>
Last edited by w4rp3nguin on Jan 3, 2023, 4:52:37 PM
This is first time since Siege of the Atlas release I've made it to Red Tier maps without rage quitting the game.
So I tried to follow the low budget path of the build. It does nicely for the investment I've put into it - belt was 3 divs, helmet was 1.3 div, other gear was up to 1 div each. And here the "cheap" part ends. So it is possible to reach around 10 mln FullDPS with about 10 divs. Next upgrades are starting at 3 divs minimum Tried to set my PoB in similar fashion to Yours and I have like 9 mln dps which is very good comparing to my previous playthourghs but nowhere near what You have. I'm missing 6th gem socket, Bottled Faith and Vaal Ancestral warchief so this is probably where I should start. I'm terrible at crafting to my only hope is to buy what I need.

Overall - big thanks for the build :)

"
BaconBlitz wrote:
What do you think of the idea of people going jugg with this build, and then picking up a forbidden flame/flesh tukohamas? You lose out on several nodes in the ascendancy that give damage, and the % strength node, but it makes for a much more affordable build due to prices for undeniable currently on a forbidden flame/flesh.

its possible to go juggernaut and getting the forbidden flesh/flame set for either Tukohama, war's herald or Arohongui, moon's presence. Both of these notables are super important for the build and losing either one would be a huge shame but depending on what you gain from juggernaut it might not be the worst loss, seems interesting to try.
egg
"
magnusbard wrote:
my movement speed is insanely slow.. 12% .. since iron fortress kills it and shield kills it.. But in your POB there is no penalty for shield and armor, why=?

my POB https://pastebin.com/4msNxVFx

The node "The art of the gladiator" removes all movement speed penalties from armour and in some of my trees I take this node.

I dont really walk around with this build though, my leap slam has an almost instant cast speed so movement speed is mostly ignored.
egg
"
BeRse wrote:
"
Xuvali wrote:
Been enjoying the build massively and just got an insanely good relic for it in Sanctum

Unavailable

with how much damage this build can have is this Relic even noticeable?

I go from 48 to 67 million dps on PoB with it.

Any small upgrade can be a noticeable difference in damage with builds like this at the high end.

Is it necessary? No
Is it nice to have? Yes

Also Bare in mind this relic is basically 50% increase to our base damage before multipliers
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
i am unsure as to what to upgrade next? can anybody help me? Would be much aprieciated! :)

here is my POB https://pastebin.com/dH21CYXv
"
magnusbard wrote:
i am unsure as to what to upgrade next? can anybody help me? Would be much aprieciated! :)

here is my POB https://pastebin.com/dH21CYXv

Craft life on your belt
Quality your astramentis
Get awakened fire penetration support (and all the recommended awakened supports but this one is the most important)

Your gold ring could easily be upgraded

Remove the unecessary "defenses with shield" small node at the bottom of your tree and get Ironwood.
egg
thanks man!

Also, i have crafted this amulet so far, but i am unsure as to how to countinue..? any ideas.. will it be better than astramentis? https://paste.pics/5d43ccf5475581be5c6a74fee5ca6f23

and how can i upgrade gold ring?
Last edited by magnusbard on Jan 6, 2023, 3:40:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info