Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

Ive got nice relic and start this build:

Iron Will
+3% max fire res
Adds 2 to 3 Fire Damage to Attacks per 10 Strength

Flesh and Flame jewels are so expensive - I will never get these ;P

Character in my profile. Nice bosser and sanctum runner. A little bit low defense but I am softcore player ;)

Thank you for the build ;)
"
Nithaya wrote:
Loving the build so far. Gone for volcanic fissure and seeing the constant rain of magma balls is so satisfying. I'd love some advice on gearing if you can, as my damage feels a bit low. I assume you can just look at my profile and I don't need to link anything?

Im not at a PC right now so I cant check your tree but as for your gear I would personally enchant your boots for the 120% crit chance modifier as this helps a load. Additionally I would be interested to see whether a well rolled astramentis might give you more damage than your current amulet since it would free up a couple of your nodes getting dex and int.

Your belt is also missing some quality for a little bit of extra resists or str.

Hope this helps somewhat!
egg
That definitely helps. I'll grab some catalysts and try enchant the boots, but as for my current amulet it cost me 19div so it'd feel like a waste to not use it. I'll look into making up for the int and dex on other pieces of gear as I upgrade them.
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Qyllgeth wrote:
Thanks for the advice, unfortunately I am stuck with the rolls on the gloves and ring for now but I might try and redo my amulet

a note is brittle ground can be a near 20% dps increase for relatively cheap (boot implicit) might just be handy info in the guide

Brittle ground is for sure great for the build but due to the way at least I personally play the build I never stand on top of the boss like you would have to to affect them with brittle ground so the DPS increase is purely theoretical unless you take a much more risky approach to boss fights (for the most part)

With pinnacle/unique version you can easily get like a 6-8s brittle ground (still testing) but it seems to leave a trail as you leap slam so I think you can slam past the boss and leave the ground on top (good for phases ect).

but yeah definitely riskier but will test a few things more.

also did some POB math for the flesh/flame jewels and it seems very few things will outshine 2 good rolled crit jewels (outside of undeniable) except maybe aspect of carnage which is also the same price.

been having a great time though with watching my teleporting totems, is there content you would recommend farming with them? tried a bit of everything from juiced deli to bossing but so far I think the best things I found was ritual/harby/harvest
Am i missing anything obvious?
"
plaguefear wrote:

Your boot enchant will not work because you do not kill, your totems do. Try instead going for the 120% crit chance enchant or penetration enchant.

You also have avatar of fire which is a useless node. We do not convert damage so this is completely valueless.

Additionally the "warrior training" node gives you almost nothing by itself on the tree. Im not sure what your lethal pride is doing to it but by itself it is really worthless for us

Since you have the undeniable jewels it is quite important to get the accuracy while you have onslaught belt enchant (you should have the cluster jewel node that gives onslaught on totem summon)

Additionally if you are struggling with totem survival you should get a lv 21 earthbreaker and get the ironwood node on the tree, which both boosts your survival and your totems survival.

Also bottled faith is an amazing flask and you should get it.
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Jan 10, 2023, 8:20:50 AM
How to optimize if you never are going to get the undiniable jewel..? What to do instead? What about belt enchant etc.?
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
plaguefear wrote:

Your boot enchant will not work because you do not kill, your totems do. Try instead going for the 120% crit chance enchant or penetration enchant.

You also have avatar of fire which is a useless node. We do not convert damage so this is completely valueless.

Additionally the "warrior training" node gives you almost nothing by itself on the tree. Im not sure what your lethal pride is doing to it but by itself it is really worthless for us

Since you have the undeniable jewels it is quite important to get the accuracy while you have onslaught belt enchant (you should have the cluster jewel node that gives onslaught on totem summon)

Additionally if you are struggling with totem survival you should get a lv 21 earthbreaker and get the ironwood node on the tree, which both boosts your survival and your totems survival.

Also bottled faith is an amazing flask and you should get it.

Thanks, i converted from boneshatter, so i forgot to remove avatar, i am 19 labs deep without the enchant :D
Warrior training is 5% str node for me.
Last edited by plaguefear on Jan 10, 2023, 5:13:30 PM
What is this madness?

Gotta give it a try :)
awesome build.. BUT one big problem.. I am stuck at level 93, because i simply keep dying.. what to do? I feel like I have tried all I can afford? I even managed to squeeze in a defiance banner.. but i still feel very squishy

https://pastebin.com/QwNkA6jx

Please help..
Last edited by magnusbard on Jan 12, 2023, 2:41:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info