Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

Without leech, buffs boost from ancestral totems - it is SOO dead now, well... maybe it's gonna be still playable, but lost most important QoL features and overall weaker... sadge ((
Can it still work somehow? I really like the build, I make one on SSF farming for the item. Got alberon, brutus sprinkler, astramentis, just need iron fortress now :(
It's possible that playing through the Inquisitor will be playable.
👀
"
Can it still work somehow? I really like the build, I make one on SSF farming for the item. Got alberon, brutus sprinkler, astramentis, just need iron fortress now :(

can still do hiero, scion or serker
Much weaker than Jugg with flame jewels and current Tukohama notable from Chief. Buff from totems was like 1.5 or even double damage boost, it is gone now.

Probably can do something from Occultist with Replica Alberons and 100% chaos conversion, take nodes with curses and boost them to provide enough damage. I dunno...
Last edited by lacnee on Jul 31, 2023, 10:38:19 AM
RIP :(
This was one of my favorite builds of all time, maybe even #1. Was looking forward to trying it with the new reworked chieftan but wow did they completely gut it. Are there any conc path totem builds that are as viable as this one was or should I just not bother with this league?

Chieftan still sitting almost dead last for played classes, great job GGG! Killing the one viable build is a great rework.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info