Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

"
Richman209ish wrote:
Really liking this build. Did a Beachhead to hit lvl 85. I got 1558 strength and doing red maps with no issues with lots of room for upgrades/ improvement. Still haven't even got my 4th ascendancy or yet either lol...

So Iron Fortress is still a little too pricey for me right now (console player), so would an Influenced chest with T1 flat str and str% be a decent substitute for the time being??

Also what's the best way to go about a Shaper Shield with +1 totems and high life??? Harvest spam life until I hit it... or alt spam until I hit +1 totem then bench craft "keep prefix" and reforge life at the horticrsft??

Farm more for Iron Fortress. This body arour is BIS armour. You can use whatever you like during farming. Dont buy shit body arour. Use shit to farm currency to buy Iron Fortress.

About shield crafting - guide has "Crafting Advice:" chapter which contains information how to craft shield.
"
sibi00 wrote:
"
Richman209ish wrote:
Really liking this build. Did a Beachhead to hit lvl 85. I got 1558 strength and doing red maps with no issues with lots of room for upgrades/ improvement. Still haven't even got my 4th ascendancy or yet either lol...

So Iron Fortress is still a little too pricey for me right now (console player), so would an Influenced chest with T1 flat str and str% be a decent substitute for the time being??

Also what's the best way to go about a Shaper Shield with +1 totems and high life??? Harvest spam life until I hit it... or alt spam until I hit +1 totem then bench craft "keep prefix" and reforge life at the horticrsft??

Farm more for Iron Fortress. This body arour is BIS armour. You can use whatever you like during farming. Dont buy shit body arour. Use shit to farm currency to buy Iron Fortress.

About shield crafting - guide has "Crafting Advice:" chapter which contains information how to craft shield.

Got an Iron Fortress earlier!!! 3 Divs for a 6L is a good deal on console. Now to work on gaining levels, gem levels, clusters, and get my gear rolled better. Since boses have loot explosions of influenced rares it's easy to self farm good bases. Still I wish GGG would revert the Synthesis nerf on the Atlas. Last. League the if u took all the nodes, the whole maps was filled with Synthesis rares. Got me a nice Dex% ring for my Siege Ballista

Oh wow I didn't realize on the shield that +1 totems was the only influenced prefix mod. Damm and here I was gonna isolated that mod and was going to craft keep preixes and spam reforge life on the horticraft. I remember when I crafted a +2 ammy/keep prefix and reforge crit it took like 5 attempts to get a decent crit multi lol
Last edited by Richman209ish on Feb 11, 2023, 8:14:00 AM
You mentioned you were messing around with links in your shield. I have been using vaal cold snap which allows you to get 3 frenzy charges without dealing damage. Its not the most reliable for bossing because it is a vaal skill and sometimes you dont have the souls necessary come boss time, but it is definitely a significant dps boost and lets you plow through super juiced areas a bit easier.
"
Fresh2k15 wrote:
You mentioned you were messing around with links in your shield. I have been using vaal cold snap which allows you to get 3 frenzy charges without dealing damage. Its not the most reliable for bossing because it is a vaal skill and sometimes you dont have the souls necessary come boss time, but it is definitely a significant dps boost and lets you plow through super juiced areas a bit easier.

I needed an all resist and single elemental resist in my shield. Need to redo 1 of my ring and not accept anything less that 2 resists in the 40% range. Then I'm gonna try again on the shield for mana reservation and I still might need an all resist or single resist.

For frenzy and power charges I use Wave of Conviction, High impact Mines, and Charged mines on a 3 link. Can get Max frenzy and power charges in big packs easily. Gives me something to do after I set my totems lol.
Last edited by Richman209ish on Feb 11, 2023, 8:48:33 AM
Excellent build. I collected it for myself. But I feel like I don't have much damage for uber bosses. Now I have about 1900 strength. What else can be drastically improved (except for the forbidden jewel)?
my pob: https://pobb.in/pxQ5a-odAGbV
"
6apmaJleu666 wrote:
Excellent build. I collected it for myself. But I feel like I don't have much damage for uber bosses. Now I have about 1900 strength. What else can be drastically improved (except for the forbidden jewel)?
my pob: https://pobb.in/pxQ5a-odAGbV

Vaal Ancestral Warchief almost doubles damage, you don't have it in your POB

You have Max Brittle, Scorch and Sap enabled with no source

Same with Power and Frenzy charges and Profane ground

You can however tick Exposed to fire and ignited

Your accuracy isn't capped, you can get flat accuracy and/or chance to blind on Abyssal jewels this might let you Anoint Shamans Dominion or Whispers of doom to use Assassin's Mark

You need the crit chance if you haven't crit recently enchant on your boots

You can roll drop brittle ground on boots with Eldritch embers, it's only 2% and not consistent but you have no eldritch implicits on your boots so will be better than nothing.

My character for reference

https://pobb.in/oxwaavDRvY_s
Great build, thanks! Especially good for Sanctum I think.

I'm a total PoB noob, can one of you kind gents help me to figure out my estimated total DPS?

https://pastebin.com/Gg4HxGH3

I also have one of those relics that gives 2 to 3 Fire Damage to Attacks per 10 Strength. (used the Iron Will invocation on this to save a few travel points, so that node does not show in PoB either...)

Thank you in advance!
"
I'm a total PoB noob, can one of you kind gents help me to figure out my estimated total DPS?

Best Case (3 Conc Path, 1 Protector hitting boss, 1 Vaal warchief) 57.4 M Pinnacle DPS

Without Vaal warchief and an extra Protector, 27M

https://pastebin.com/m5EcQ3p6
Thx for the great guide! Really love the crafting advice section as it gives a good heads up for a newbie like me. Just a question, after looking at craftofexile and the list of affixes, it seems that there are 4 suffixes on the shield?

+35 to strength & dexterity - Veiled mod suffix
+109 maximum life - base prefix
+2% to all maximum resistances - base suffix
+1 to maxmum number of summoned totems - shaper prefix
recover 5% of life when you block - shaper suffix
+15% lightning and chaos res - crafting bench suffix

Are there some kind of game mechanic that I am not aware of, that allows up to 4 suffixes? Sorry for the newbie question.
I believe the Max res is a legacy delve prefix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info