Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

I'm sitting at about 1200 strength, 6k life, got all my auras reserved (considering haste instead of anger, but I'd need a white socket in my nice Crown to swap easily). Decent jewels, decent gems, decent items. This build is great; I've got Maven easily, but I don't think I can do Uber Maven. Volcanic Fissure totems feel awesome. Thank you for the build.

Would Soul Ascension be viable for this build? My gloves right now are pure strength/armor/attack speed gloves, so I'd lose no resistances. I see it says "on hit," and thus probably doesn't work with totems, but faster attacks+ground slam, or, Maven forbid, faster attacks+leap slam should let me stack insane amounts of attack speed... right? My attack speed is at about +30% right now, so that would triple my damage when maxed. For maven and shaper especially it sounds viable, since they have phases where you fight weak unique enemies and can Ground Slam to your heart's content.

Edit: Tested it on Polaric Invitation and the other cheap one. Not without potential. Leap slamming fifty times is a real pain, though. Probably a decent way to kill Uber Maven, if I'm willing to spend fifty seconds fighting the minibosses. If I had a good way to automate hitting that counted as me hitting, once per second, it would be great. Orb of storms, or some variation? Arc? Arc with Faster Casting sounds decent, but it's not automatic. What's the best way to autohit with a 0-damage attack once per second?
Last edited by TechnetiumColossus on Jan 23, 2023, 12:20:44 PM
"
I'm sitting at about 1200 strength, 6k life, got all my auras reserved (considering haste instead of anger, but I'd need a white socket in my nice Crown to swap easily). Decent jewels, decent gems, decent items. This build is great; I've got Maven easily, but I don't think I can do Uber Maven. Volcanic Fissure totems feel awesome. Thank you for the build.

Would Soul Ascension be viable for this build? My gloves right now are pure strength/armor/attack speed gloves, so I'd lose no resistances. I see it says "on hit," and thus probably doesn't work with totems, but faster attacks+ground slam, or, Maven forbid, faster attacks+leap slam should let me stack insane amounts of attack speed... right? My attack speed is at about +30% right now, so that would triple my damage when maxed. For maven and shaper especially it sounds viable, since they have phases where you fight weak unique enemies and can Ground Slam to your heart's content.

Edit: Tested it on Polaric Invitation and the other cheap one. Not without potential. Leap slamming fifty times is a real pain, though. Probably a decent way to kill Uber Maven, if I'm willing to spend fifty seconds fighting the minibosses. If I had a good way to automate hitting that counted as me hitting, once per second, it would be great. Orb of storms, or some variation? Arc? Arc with Faster Casting sounds decent, but it's not automatic. What's the best way to autohit with a 0-damage attack once per second?

I think "on hit" on rings works with totems which attacks (i am using that kind of ring right now with flammability).

1200 str is a littlebit low. You should have 1700 str easly.

What I see:
- your rings are garbage - both should have 55+ str easly
- on gloves you should use different eater/exarch mods - %dmg per str and attack speed
- buy perfect brutus and enchant with accuracy/attack speed/crit chance depend on what do you need
- in my opinion quartz flask doesn't have any sence - better use Bottled Faith if you dont have any problem with mana

You can check my profile (it is public) to check what gear do I have and how my passive tree looks like.
Last edited by sibi00 on Jan 24, 2023, 5:57:12 AM
Any smart cookies here could please have a look at my POB. I have already Killed all bosses and uber variants. A few thing I know I could improve easily like jewels and some better rolls.

I have about 600 Div to throw at it

POENINJA: https://poe.ninja/pob/S0A
Please delete global 1....
Last edited by XxDarkHorseXx on Jan 25, 2023, 2:41:27 AM
"
XxDarkHorseXx wrote:
Any smart cookies here could please have a look at my POB. I have already Killed all bosses and uber variants. A few thing I know I could improve easily like jewels and some better rolls.

I have about 600 Div to throw at it

POENINJA: https://poe.ninja/pob/S0A

I dont have access to POB now but I opened poeninja with build and man ... so many things to change

- brutus max roll - max AS and max Crit + enchant for accuracy + good corruptio (as/crit/flat fire)
- astramentis -> catalysts for attributes and better roll
- boots with str + %str
- helmet enchant - Ancestral Protector attack speed
- Iron fortress max roll
- bottled faith flask
- synth rings and belt with implicit %str
- gloves - AS + life + flat str
- flask mods - 2 flasks with crit chance (it doesnt work) - one flask with AS, one with Crit,
- anomalus conc path gem 21/20
- awakened gems 6/20 and other 21/20
- phantasmal Ancestral Protector gem 21/20
- flammability on ring
- %dmg per str + as on gloves implicit exarch/eater
- undeniable flame/felsh jewels
- fire per str relic (farm sanctums)
AND MANY MORE.

If you know how to use poeninja you can check what they useing (sort by DMG)
Hello, regarding the 3.20 notes on your build, you say that iron will notable is no longer of use to us. In that matter, is the Crown of Eyes, Hubris Circlet out of date too? If so, can yyou suggest another head armour? Tyvm
"
kevdevkev wrote:
Hello, regarding the 3.20 notes on your build, you say that iron will notable is no longer of use to us. In that matter, is the Crown of Eyes, Hubris Circlet out of date too? If so, can yyou suggest another head armour? Tyvm

IRON GRIP IS USELESS

IRON WILL IS MANDATORY
Hey, first off thanks for the guide! My character flies through most content without dying.

I was looking at your level 100 chieftain char, and your shield has some strange gem combinations. In the guide you had a golem and CWDT (which mine was working until a week ago, can't figure out why). Was there a reason for the switch, or are you just leveling the gems?

Thanks for the build. Finally kill Uber Maven.
Really liking this build. Did a Beachhead to hit lvl 85. I got 1558 strength and doing red maps with no issues with lots of room for upgrades/ improvement. Still haven't even got my 4th ascendancy or yet either lol...

So Iron Fortress is still a little too pricey for me right now (console player), so would an Influenced chest with T1 flat str and str% be a decent substitute for the time being??

Also what's the best way to go about a Shaper Shield with +1 totems and high life??? Harvest spam life until I hit it... or alt spam until I hit +1 totem then bench craft "keep prefix" and reforge life at the horticrsft??
"
jHawk_MC wrote:
Hey, first off thanks for the guide! My character flies through most content without dying.

I was looking at your level 100 chieftain char, and your shield has some strange gem combinations. In the guide you had a golem and CWDT (which mine was working until a week ago, can't figure out why). Was there a reason for the switch, or are you just leveling the gems?

Just one thing - I don't see any anointment on your amulet ;)
Also you could use some eldritch currency on your boots ;)

About gems in shield - do whatever you like ;) Your golem should works but you have to get 2k+ hit for CWDT trigger summon golem. From my experience summon golem is annoing and you can do it manually on bosses ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info