Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

with an impossible escape jewel "Imbalanced guard", you can easily have 79% all resists + with +2% all max on shield, you re @ 81% all max res.

t1 spell block on shield and go with "versatile combatant" is imho a good option too (50% block attack and spell damage)

for ubers just go full dps :-)
"
Qyllgeth wrote:
I rerolled a character into this build as I love the idea and I was wondering why run Ruthless instead of pulverize as the dps seems pretty similar but pulverize gives massive amounts of AOE. (Also I would say 10-15 divs seems to be a good amount to get this build going from what I just spent hours buying)

I am also having troubles with my totems dying a lot even wit ha level 21 earthbreaker totem I was hoping you would be able to help me make my totems tankier https://pastebin.com/PZvJhMVS (I still need to go to lab to change to chieftan just haven't done that yet)

When it comes to keeping the totems alive the chieftain ascendancy is pretty important, as it makes them completely immune to fire dmg and makes enemies near your totems deal less dmg. This means that the only things that should kill a lv 21 earthbreaker totem with chieftain ascendancy are uber bosses like uber shaper who deal mostly non-fire damage.

If you are still struggling with totem survival past this then taking additional totem life nodes on the bottom of the tree is always an option. Getting additional resistances on the totems is a little inefficient as our totems have 70% all elemental resistances so they can only go up by 5% if you manage to get more resistance, but this is still relevant if you want to go this direction for totem survival.
egg
this droped, but i dont know if i should just go around it?
I made this build in league, currently lvl 89 and doing well. sometimes i just get popped in maps out of nowhere but it's not a huge deal. the damage feels good most of the time and it's really good for the league mechanic.

I'm about ready to try and upgrade from the amulet away from astramentis into a shadpw/warlord rare.

any tips on how to craft that myself? There are some for sale but they're really expensive and don't really have much on them other than both % attributes rolls. I've got 4 divine and ~800 chaos to work with
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Dec 29, 2022, 9:28:04 AM
Been enjoying the build massively and just got an insanely good relic for it in Sanctum

Unavailable

Now im trying to decide what Keystone if any would be good to add to it.

Currently im thinking Either Unwavering Stance or Versatile Combatant

What do you think?

*Edit* I Went with Versatile Combatant. Currently Sitting at 50% Attack, 38% spell block and feels alot better than just 69% attack
Last edited by Xuvali on Jan 1, 2023, 11:35:57 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
What is the play to combat spell damage? And -48 chaos res is a death sentence.. seems really squishy
"
Xuvali wrote:
Been enjoying the build massively and just got an insanely good relic for it in Sanctum

Unavailable

with how much damage this build can have is this Relic even noticeable?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
You can sim it in pob if you manually edit brutus lead sprinkler, seems like a ~35% more damage multiplier after i've put it in one of the builds from the guide.
To add, what other relic would you use, if you even have it, that is more noticeable?

Free 35% dmg is very nice imho

Finally got fortress last night, build is rather safe (like all totem builds tbh), and I haven't really noticed a big drop T16 wise.

Only sadge thing, I'm spoiled by cold based totems, is that you do get random 1 clapped because there's not much in freezing/slowing mobs.
What do you think of the idea of people going jugg with this build, and then picking up a forbidden flame/flesh tukohamas? You lose out on several nodes in the ascendancy that give damage, and the % strength node, but it makes for a much more affordable build due to prices for undeniable currently on a forbidden flame/flesh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info