Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

"
maxdudemax wrote:
I recently found an Interrogation Jewel, and it seems like Secrets of Suffering gives a lot of DPS by turning our ignites into scorch, reducing ele res. My question is, does Combustion on the Ancestral Protector totem still work with Secrets of suffering? I'm guessing it doesn't, since the Combustion ele res reduction relies on igniting, and we can't ignite with SoS.

In your experience, is Secrets of Suffering worth it? Any way for us to be able to apply Brittle along with Scorch?

I have found that since it takes up an entire jewel socket + another passive point alongside disabling our combustion that taking secrets of suffering isnt worth it.

The only real ways to apply brittle for us are the boot implicits for brittle ground or the shield implicit for inflicting brittle on block but these both have big disadvantages. The shield means that you miss out on either HP or all resists on the implicit and since we only block attack damage it will rarely apply brittle to bosses.
The boots implicit would mean we cannot use influenced boots so no % strength.
egg
"
Traizix wrote:
Hmm, I love the build, killed all uber bosses except uber sirus and uber uber elder (fuck those guys), but it seems that I am out of ideas how to optimize it some more item wise... Also made some chances in passive tree losing some life over more damage (still sitting at 6.7k hp tho).

Any ideas what to chance next?

Thinking about trying to craft rare amulet but that will mean changing almost all other rare pieces but maybe there is some easier way to boost my toon some more.

You have really great gear right now, youre right that changing the amulet would require a lot of gear to be changed but it actually ends up enabling a huge amount more damage once its done (since youre gaining not only more strength but the ability to have extra damage / life modifiers as prefixes as well).

If you dont want to do the amulet right away I might recommend crafting a new large cluster, it will be difficult but if you get a high resist / int / dex / all attributes modifier alongside jewel effect + str you can fit in other gear pieces way more easily, meaning you wont have to recraft everything if you want to fit in new things such as your amulet or indeed you can get more damage on gear elsewhere with that.

Additionally getting a good corruption on a brutus' lead sprinkler is amazing for DPS, my corruption alone gave me 25 million extra DPS.

You also are one node inefficient in the starting area of your tree, if you come out of the top of the starting area instead of the bottom you can save one point which you could put into getting the better nodes in the melee crit wheel near resolute technique.

Additionally the belt enchant for 30% increased accuracy rating when you have onslaught is wonderful alongside the undeniable jewels you have (assuming you have the medium cluster to gain onslaught).
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Dec 23, 2022, 7:31:58 AM
Thanks for the great ideas, going to start working on chances right when I get off work!

My first league trying to craft all my rares myself and gotten quite lucky with them. Also got really lucky that I managed to buy undeniable at league start because the prices are freaking stupid right now, feeling sorry for all others that don't have them because those are really build defining.

Edit:

What should the weapon corruption be, IAS?
Last edited by Traizix on Dec 23, 2022, 10:58:53 AM
"
Traizix wrote:
Thanks for the great ideas, going to start working on chances right when I get off work!

My first league trying to craft all my rares myself and gotten quite lucky with them. Also got really lucky that I managed to buy undeniable at league start because the prices are freaking stupid right now, feeling sorry for all others that don't have them because those are really build defining.

Edit:

Of course happy to help!

Crit chance and IAS are the two best, getting both would be ideal but I think crit chance is the best (if the weapon has a good crit roll already this is especially potent)
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Dec 23, 2022, 12:03:49 PM
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Traizix wrote:

Edit:

Of course happy to help!

Crit chance and IAS are the two best, getting both would be ideal but I think crit chance is the best (if the weapon has a good crit roll already this is especially potent)

Hey Man! I am looking for new updates of my build to minmax it a bit.

Already 2.5mil on ninja but still feels not as strong as i wanted to be. (i added vitality on arrogance and feels more tanky but im missing some dps)

Can u tell me again what to improve now ?
"
ILYILY wrote:
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Traizix wrote:

Edit:

Of course happy to help!

Hey Man! I am looking for new updates of my build to minmax it a bit.

Already 2.5mil on ninja but still feels not as strong as i wanted to be. (i added vitality on arrogance and feels more tanky but im missing some dps)

Can u tell me again what to improve now ?

The biggest easy upgrades for your DPS are getting the 120% crit chance boot enchant and upgrading your rare jewels to good 4 dmg property ones.
egg
I've League started with this build and really enjoying it! The damage is excellent but I feel squishy. Is there any kind of defensive options that would work close in the tree until I can get gear? Or something I'm missing in my build so far??

Cheers and thanks!!
Hey thanks for the great build guide!

Just wandering what to upgrade next, should i continue saving up for the forbidden flesh/flame gems? or are there cheaper upgrades in between worth getting before that?

my pob: https://pastebin.com/KEMRD2v5

https://pobb.in/O0xsI3SyWFx7
"
GooNSauce669 wrote:
I've League started with this build and really enjoying it! The damage is excellent but I feel squishy. Is there any kind of defensive options that would work close in the tree until I can get gear? Or something I'm missing in my build so far??

Cheers and thanks!!

You just have almost no life on any of your gear, crafting it on with the crafting bench or getting new gear is your best options since you have a huge amount of room to grow with items right now (astramentis next most likely).
egg
"
spoonjabba wrote:
Hey thanks for the great build guide!

Just wandering what to upgrade next, should i continue saving up for the forbidden flesh/flame gems? or are there cheaper upgrades in between worth getting before that?

my pob: https://pastebin.com/KEMRD2v5

https://pobb.in/O0xsI3SyWFx7

Just to name a few quick upgrades:

Enchanting your boots for 120% inc crit chance

Harvest enchant your weapon for increased attack speed

Replace the physical damage implicit on your gloves with attack speed

finish qualitying your left ring

Get a bottled faith (just a great dps flask)
egg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info