Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

can i get some help? Im dying to everything in t16 no hard mods

https://pobb.in/vYwEnVxwBoiM
So unfortunately the forbidden flame/flesh is ridiculous expensive. What are the other options for some damage and to fix the accuracy issues?
"
NavVasky wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3332781
"

Fixed a bug where Volcanic Fissure Earthbreaker totems could incorrectly be supported by Focused Ballista.

No longer supported as of 3.20.1

So we cant use Focused Ballista now?
"
xtREEN wrote:
"
NavVasky wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3332781
"

Fixed a bug where Volcanic Fissure Earthbreaker totems could incorrectly be supported by Focused Ballista.

No longer supported as of 3.20.1

So we cant use Focused Ballista now?

Correct, it now only works with ballista totems
egg
Ty very much for this build... I love builds with attrib. stacking.
After my experiences with Kelvyn's build ( intelig. stacking points based on ES/CI/old HoWA/hybrid build with Geofri body armour + shaper's touch gloves/Iron Commander + replica alberon warpath boots/Zombie necro via Baron helmet ) etc.
I think that THIS BUILD is so sweet.
My limit is only ... very bad league mechanic (Ye, I know- totem builds rulez but I hate to force to be a flea ) and shitty drop.
Probably, after next league failure I'll try this build with enough power(or during this bad league )via my legacy/another gear on STD.
All the best for you, Gmandonnan....
And good luck/Merry Christmas for all enthusiasts of PoE
Thanks for the awesome build.

I dont understand how the strnegth buff provided by Iron Fortress is applied to our damage type. Stength itself applies its damage increased to Melee Physical damage. Does this mean that the Iron Fortress buff is only being applied to the "physical" portion of our attack, which is a relatively small part of our overall damage? It seems that the 2% to 3% buff would not effect our added fire damage.
I rerolled to this build and its very good, i like the fact that you can slowly ramp up the damage and even without the gg gear because of the league mechanic its very good to play. I'm only at 1300 strength and basically with semi-servicable gear and a 6 link iron fortress im rolling through red maps, even without the op synthesis gear you can easily reach 20mln single target dps.

"
So unfortunately the forbidden flame/flesh is ridiculous expensive. What are the other options for some damage and to fix the accuracy issues?

Right now i'm running Sovereignty and 25% reservation efficiency for Determination near Juggernaut, that way theres a lot of mana left which lets you use a very high level Precision aura (im at 18 right now and still have 70+mana left over), to that you either add accuracy on a ring or an abyss jewel and craft the quality on the weapon, with ~300 flat added, Versatility and Martial Prowess in the cluster its enough to reach 100% hit without the annoint. There's a lot of sockets open this way so i added stuff like assassins mark (double curse with opened annoint), lightning golem, vaal haste, and a charged traps support setup with wave of conviction to have something to do during bossing, this is especially good for harvest nuking, you can do the whole setup before the pack spawns and just melt everything.
I'm also testing dropping Blacksmith's clout and getting Champion of the cause, even with Blood and Sand i should have some mana left over.

Other than that i saw some pobs with people using Split personality with strength and accuracy and changing the tree to do a "spiral" from marauder start through Warrior's Blood -> Constitution -> cluster socket near Marauder -> duelist area, should be a nice setup too but haven't tested it.

"
I dont understand how the strnegth buff provided by Iron Fortress is applied to our damage type. Stength itself applies its damage increased to Melee Physical damage. Does this mean that the Iron Fortress buff is only being applied to the "physical" portion of our attack, which is a relatively small part of our overall damage? It seems that the 2% to 3% buff would not effect our added fire damage.

I think all Iron Fortress does is change the initial strength buff from 2% increased physical to 3%, then the Iron Will keystone makes strength also give spell damage, which then gets converted to increased attack damage thanks to Crown of eyes with 150% effectiveness, so it ends up with strength giving 4,5% increased attack damage which affects the added fire damage. Build really doesn't feel that strong until you equip those 2 items, even without a 6 link, once you have it totems just start to melt everything on their path.
Last edited by loanel on Dec 22, 2022, 6:58:40 PM
Hmm, I love the build, killed all uber bosses except uber sirus and uber uber elder (fuck those guys), but it seems that I am out of ideas how to optimize it some more item wise... Also made some chances in passive tree losing some life over more damage (still sitting at 6.7k hp tho).

Any ideas what to chance next?

Thinking about trying to craft rare amulet but that will mean changing almost all other rare pieces but maybe there is some easier way to boost my toon some more.
Undeniable Forbidden Flame being pricefixed up the ass to 70 divs since ~12 hours ago, glhf to anyone trying to get one
Last edited by X3n_ on Dec 22, 2022, 11:02:53 PM
I recently found an Interrogation Jewel, and it seems like Secrets of Suffering gives a lot of DPS by turning our ignites into scorch, reducing ele res. My question is, does Combustion on the Ancestral Protector totem still work with Secrets of suffering? I'm guessing it doesn't, since the Combustion ele res reduction relies on igniting, and we can't ignite with SoS.

In your experience, is Secrets of Suffering worth it? Any way for us to be able to apply Brittle along with Scorch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info