Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

"
wwwZugZugorc wrote:
"
I summon them in the right order, but there's 2 Protectors after summoning 3 CP and Warchief overwrites 1 of 3 CP. What am I doing wrong?

need to use only the vaal warchief, it gives +1 totem and thus overwrites a protector

so it means in uber boss fighting, we can only use 2CP + 2Protector + 1Warchief.

in this case, the combine dps might lower than 3Warchief(main skill) + 2Protector. am i right ?
is it possible to make a selfcast build out of this?
"
Maagna wrote:
the Pob stays the same for volcanic fissure? great guide btw and ty. i was thinking at going for volcanic fissure too in the endgame, cuz that would work for lvling too, enabling it from lvl 12 is easy

PoB stays the same for both yes. There may be some small optimisations to make between them but I have not really seen much need to change anything between them.
egg
"
jainst wrote:
"
wwwZugZugorc wrote:
"
I summon them in the right order, but there's 2 Protectors after summoning 3 CP and Warchief overwrites 1 of 3 CP. What am I doing wrong?

need to use only the vaal warchief, it gives +1 totem and thus overwrites a protector

so it means in uber boss fighting, we can only use 2CP + 2Protector + 1Warchief.

in this case, the combine dps might lower than 3Warchief(main skill) + 2Protector. am i right ?

Vaal ancestral warchief charges almost instantly vs any boss so the full DPS setup is still 3 cons, 1 vaal warchief, 1 protector.

If vaal warchief is not charged just use 2 protector 3 cons path, I never use normal warchief.

egg
"
SirWinSan wrote:

I didnt make this guide with the intention of self cast unfortunately.
It simply does less damage and you will die more.
Major adjustments to the tree and build would be required for self cast to work.
egg
What pantheon are we using?
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
SirWinSan wrote:

I didnt make this guide with the intention of self cast unfortunately.
It simply does less damage and you will die more.
Major adjustments to the tree and build would be required for self cast to work.

any chance we could see one from you in the future? i love this build and if u can selfcast it with anywhere close to the same efficiency then i'd have a build to play forever.
I'm assuming the burst is opening with 2 protectors, 3 main dps totems then vaal ancestral warchief so the count becomes 1 Protector, 3 Main DPS + 1 Warchief?
Last edited by X3n_ on Dec 20, 2022, 9:14:32 PM
Awesome build, particularly for people who like minion playstyle. Watching mobs getting literally hammered down is very satisfying. If you play conservatively and stay behind totems, nothing can really touch you, so mapping is chill despite no spell suppression / spell block.

For people starting out with it - I found it super helpful to get "totems taunt enemies" mastery (on the bottom wheel) to keep mobs focused on totems, it boosts survivability a ton. Whenever you see a pack of mobs - throw a totem, they'd immediately switch to attacking it. Same thing if you are surrounded, resummonning a totem will switch the mobs to it.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3332781
"

Fixed a bug where Volcanic Fissure Earthbreaker totems could incorrectly be supported by Focused Ballista.

No longer supported as of 3.20.1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info