Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

"
ffohelssat wrote:
I'm having a blast with the build, it's amazing how well it performs in sanctum.
I'm having an issue tho, MANA. I hace my enlighten lvl 4 linked with precision, deter and anger, but if I level up my precision from lvl 4 to 5, i can't cast the totems. It's like or blood and sand doesn't fit or precision higher than 4 is unviable, and both are a good boost in DPS... The build shows that precision should have lvl 10, but i can't achieve that... maybe is my char lvl? I'm 91.

The reason I can fit all these auras is because of the reservation multiplier corruption I have on my helmet. If you do not have this then you will have to take some of the reservation nodes on the tree by ancestral bond in order to deal with all the auras.
egg
I may have missed it, but why no curses?
"

I have a curse on hit ring. If you do not have one of these use a curse gem
egg

Thanks a lot for a great build. This is the most comfortable build I've ever played.
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"

Ahh I see sorry for the miss.

Also, what about Tukohama's Fortress Ebony Tower Shield? I know it has blood magic, but the %40 totem damage seems juicy.
Awesome build, currently trying to make it work in SSF with Volcanic Fissure.

I was wondering though. According to PoB the inc. crit chance for melee doesn't work for the projectile portion of the skill. Is it still worth it to take the notes that only increase melee crit? Cause if not that would free up 7 points.

And i happened to find a Shaper Sceptre with 2-4 fire dmg per 10 str. Is this in your oppinion the best alternative until i can find a BLS?
Last edited by Cataras on Dec 17, 2022, 4:33:40 AM
"
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"

Ahh I see sorry for the miss.

Also, what about Tukohama's Fortress Ebony Tower Shield? I know it has blood magic, but the %40 totem damage seems juicy.

Blood magic from the shield loses us 3 auras. 40% totem damage doesnt even remotely make up for it unfortunately
egg
"
Cataras wrote:
Awesome build, currently trying to make it work in SSF with Volcanic Fissure.

I was wondering though. According to PoB the inc. crit chance for melee doesn't work for the projectile portion of the skill. Is it still worth it to take the notes that only increase melee crit? Cause if not that would free up 7 points.

And i happened to find a Shaper Sceptre with 2-4 fire dmg per 10 str. Is this in your oppinion the best alternative until i can find a BLS?

I am not sure whether there are other nodes that would be better to take, this would require me to spend some time analysing so I dont have an answer for it right now.

As for the 2 to 4 fire damage scepter I suppose it will have to do but nothing can compare to the damage brutus' lead sprinkler gives us
egg
I have reached 38 and switching to totem has been awful as the consecrated path totem keeps getting destroyed extremely quickly. Sometimes it melts as soon as I put it up - wondering if there has been something I missed. I picked up the totem nodes by ancestral bond - dmg is not an issue when it somewhat survives but just finding they die so quickly but the ancestral protector totems survive very well and tanky like a totem should be.

I picked up Tukohama war herald for 1st ascendancy.
"
spardasdante wrote:
I have reached 38 and switching to totem has been awful as the consecrated path totem keeps getting destroyed extremely quickly. Sometimes it melts as soon as I put it up - wondering if there has been something I missed. I picked up the totem nodes by ancestral bond - dmg is not an issue when it somewhat survives but just finding they die so quickly but the ancestral protector totems survive very well and tanky like a totem should be.

I picked up Tukohama war herald for 1st ascendancy.

Have you leveled earthbreaker? Without enough gem levels your totems die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info