December Events 2021

rip heist 88 (with 2 dmg mods bunker) dont know how to survive versus cheat guards GG - GGG
Last edited by sanchezpoe on Dec 21, 2021, 10:53:06 PM
Unfortunately still no portal. I think i have to accept the fact that i will not get one.
"
Bluemouse2 wrote:
"
Coolmer wrote:
This DEVs are ridiculous, is it possible to make proper DECEMBER EVENT OR NO?
1. Why Items what you cant use drop, like in ENDLESS HEIST, maps, prophecy, splinters, etc.... BROKEN EVENT
2. Why BLUEPRINTS are not REVEALED.... BROKEN EVENT

Why you even want us to waste DECEMBER with your TERRIBLE DROP AND BROKEN EVENTS?
In month of happiness your BROKEN EVENTS and LOL DROP makes people ANGRY/SAD.
It is VOID EVENT who cares if you make for example good drop or even awesome.

These days this is most terrible game with imo bad leadership/marketing.
My best wishes is for GGG to get $upport like they made drop.

They spun this up as a quick 10 day event for people to enjoy. Use filters to hide items not needed, its quite simple. Why would blueprints reveal, that would make heist function differently than live.

Leadership and marketing what??? Most terrible game? Stop playing. You cry a lot, maybe take a break if all you can do is complain about everything.

1. Why they didn't disable drop of useless items? What is point I need to make this in filter and get less drop because useless trash counts toward drop and after all getting rooms with useless chests makes less rewarding contract after all...

2. It is ENDLESS HEIST with most MODERATE contracts (what u get 9/10) u need dozen of dozens same level contracts to unravel BLUEPRINT with areas and rooms, so it is not more ENDLESS, it is tedious and not fun. Heist is for me only GRAND HEIST and that need to be major content in END-GAME ENDLESS HEIST.

3. I don't play too much I play for few days now, reinstalled game only because I have some time and like HEIST, wanted to see how it looks, but this is OMG waste of time. I want some fun and I don't care about their micro-transaction rewards what are after-all joke.

Leadership/Marketing is BAAAAD... making toons of micro-transactions and offering worst DECEMBER EVENT then in any other ON-LINE GAME, less fun and less rewards.
After all this is one VOID EVENT and who cares what drop when you can't keep it, why just don't make it FUN. Doing it soooooo grind and tedious even in short event is terrible decision.

BTW. Pointing BAD things is not CRYing, it is just saying do we look stupid to $upport your absence of doing your job (entertainment)
Last edited by Coolmer on Dec 22, 2021, 1:09:30 AM
thanks for the updates
"
Coolmer wrote:
"
Bluemouse2 wrote:
"
Coolmer wrote:
This DEVs are ridiculous, is it possible to make proper DECEMBER EVENT OR NO?
1. Why Items what you cant use drop, like in ENDLESS HEIST, maps, prophecy, splinters, etc.... BROKEN EVENT
2. Why BLUEPRINTS are not REVEALED.... BROKEN EVENT

Why you even want us to waste DECEMBER with your TERRIBLE DROP AND BROKEN EVENTS?
In month of happiness your BROKEN EVENTS and LOL DROP makes people ANGRY/SAD.
It is VOID EVENT who cares if you make for example good drop or even awesome.

These days this is most terrible game with imo bad leadership/marketing.
My best wishes is for GGG to get $upport like they made drop.

They spun this up as a quick 10 day event for people to enjoy. Use filters to hide items not needed, its quite simple. Why would blueprints reveal, that would make heist function differently than live.

Leadership and marketing what??? Most terrible game? Stop playing. You cry a lot, maybe take a break if all you can do is complain about everything.

1. Why they didn't disable drop of useless items? What is point I need to make this in filter and get less drop because useless trash counts toward drop and after all getting rooms with useless chests makes less rewarding contract after all...

2. It is ENDLESS HEIST with most MODERATE contracts (what u get 9/10) u need dozen of dozens same level contracts to unravel BLUEPRINT with areas and rooms, so it is not more ENDLESS, it is tedious and not fun. Heist is for me only GRAND HEIST and that need to be major content in END-GAME ENDLESS HEIST.

3. I don't play too much I play for few days now, reinstalled game only because I have some time and like HEIST, wanted to see how it looks, but this is OMG waste of time. I want some fun and I don't care about their micro-transaction rewards what are after-all joke.

Leadership/Marketing is BAAAAD... making toons of micro-transactions and offering worst DECEMBER EVENT then in any other ON-LINE GAME, less fun and less rewards.
After all this is one VOID EVENT and who cares what drop when you can't keep it, why just don't make it FUN. Doing it soooooo grind and tedious even in short event is terrible decision.

BTW. Pointing BAD things is not CRYing, it is just saying do we look stupid to $upport your absence of doing your job (entertainment)

1. This is a good question. I would be willing to bet that their cost / benefit analysis of the effort involved made it so they decided it was better to spend time on other things. Just a guess. It would have been nice if items you can't use inside heist didn't drop and that the resulting density of useful drops went up.

2. You are not everyone that plays this game. What is fun for you / are your goals and desires is not true for everyone. I personally haven't been playing the event too heavily, only in level 60 contracts so the later stages of dealing with grand heists I haven't experienced yet. It would be nice if Gianna missions showed up before like 55.

3. Again, you are not everyone. Some people really like the microtransactions are are quite invested in getting them. If you aren't, then that's fine for you. I'm not much invested in that either, if I win something then hooray. I'm playing just because I like heist and I felt like rolling a very different char from my scourge character without dealing with scourge.

If you don't like the event, don't play. It's really that simple. You are, in fact, crying. Your CONSTANT changing of CASE looks really STUPID. I'm sure you think you are adding emphasis, but you overuse it and people are reacting to that. You appear to be very self-centered and come across as very insulting.

I'm having fun, so from my perspective GGG is doing their job and providing entertainment. Could it have been done better? Absolutely. The drops is just one perfect examples of where the event is rough around the edges. (This problem existed in the Endless Delve event too.)

Pointing out places you feel the game / event / etc could be improved is good. Your entire rant provides 2 solid pieces of feedback: Drops and Grand Heists. The rest is you just saying things are bad and being insulting. "Why just don't make it FUN" is not constructive in any way.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
im starting to hate streamer they really ruined this game... they act like gauntlet was everything and now it gone ...other event is not worth play so they dont stream...i know heist is not the best one but it new and not that bad ...
and not only devs keep nerf the game because of streamer they think the game is tooo easy... and play gauntlet and finish the game less then 10days.. i mean im pretty sure we are about to feel more nerf then before with the new update...
meybe they gonna add project to enemies and give us -100resist because 60 cleary not eneugh...
Last edited by lotting2782 on Dec 22, 2021, 9:20:46 AM
"
Fredjii wrote:
Unfortunately still no portal. I think i have to accept the fact that i will not get one.

Visit My Account > Manage Connections page.

Once I visited that page my portals arrived :shrug:
"
Schtauffen wrote:
"
Fredjii wrote:

Visit My Account > Manage Connections page.

Once I visited that page my portals arrived :shrug:

Many thanks. It worked.
Somehow from twitch side the accounts were connected, but from PoE side not :/.
Why would you start an event the 24th, which is even 21:00 in europe? Could have been set for 23th or or 25th, its actually possible to deviate from the normal path under special circumstances.
"
Archwizard wrote:

If you don't like the event, don't play. It's really that simple. You are, in fact, crying. Your CONSTANT changing of CASE looks really STUPID. I'm sure you think you are adding emphasis, but you overuse it and people are reacting to that. You appear to be very self-centered and come across as very insulting.

I'm having fun, so from my perspective GGG is doing their job and providing entertainment. Could it have been done better? Absolutely. The drops is just one perfect examples of where the event is rough around the edges. (This problem existed in the Endless Delve event too.)

Pointing out places you feel the game / event / etc could be improved is good. Your entire rant provides 2 solid pieces of feedback: Drops and Grand Heists. The rest is you just saying things are bad and being insulting. "Why just don't make it FUN" is not constructive in any way.

IMO, if you promote events and try to sell as much micro-transactions as you can in them, then I will expect some investment into proper CONTENT.
Game is already broken, I don't see any fix in this event, any skill re-balance, nothing time consuming what they did, so at last proper content without useless drop and useless reward rooms (splinters, fragments,maps, oils, etc) and only then I can say "they are doing their job".
So long-short story i don't see any "insult" and "self-centered" in trying to point fails. Maybe i overused CASE but was late and I was irritated with bad drop and so obvious fails in EVENT, wasn't played ENDLESS DELVE so I suppose that was discussed already and they did nothing, gj GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info