December Events 2021

The downfall of this game are the streamers …

One day ppl will understand this

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Don't want your temporary stuff, I don't want you to tell me what I should do, when, and how.

Just give us the option to control expansion content in a map (including the new shiny league on core) for FREE with Zana mods forever, or it doesn't matter. I'm not your employee.
Last edited by mrhouston on Dec 27, 2021, 9:01:52 PM
"
mrhouston wrote:
Don't want your temporary stuff, I don't want you to tell me what I should do, when, and how.

Just give us the option to control expansion content in a map (including the new shiny league on core) for FREE with Zana mods forever, or it doesn't matter. I'm not your employee.

WTFF

Those redditors lul
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

^ This. They bottlenecked the entire game in to a zoom meta, that broke ell diversity in builds and gameplay.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Marinxar wrote:
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

^ This. They bottlenecked the entire game in to a zoom meta, that broke ell diversity in builds and gameplay.

You guys realize that people have been posting this exact thing ever since the first streamer got popular right?

And quite a few of the recent leagues were not zoom-reliant. Scourge is, which is too bad, but: Expedition, Ritual, Heist, and Harvest were not. I didn't play Ultimatum much because I hated it, so not really sure how it played out (felt pretty zoom reliant in a lot of the trials).

I can't imagine it'll ever be the case where move/clearspeed will not be king, that's just the nature of the genre.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Leveling multiple characters in the same event will increase your chances of winning one of the randomly-drawn prizes.

Really feel like this shouldn't be a thing. One character only should be the norm. Took me almost the entire event to get 1 character level 85 and I don't have much extra time to spare on multiple character.

Really feels bad that streamers and no lifers are, potentially, getting more chances to get prizes, than the average players.
Last edited by Funinyourgame on Dec 28, 2021, 3:34:36 PM
Had terrible RNG so far, 2 events 0 prizes. Out of 4 boxes 2 of them were hideout decorations. I guess that sums up the events for me for this year.
So far all events were boring as hell and I barely pushed myself to get 50's.
Honestly was debating myself if I even need that free box at all, since all I got from them was trash HO decos.
I'm not even going to bother leveling one single character to 90, since last year I had 5 in endless delve and got nothing.

Next time if you host VOIDED event for a week - try to give players maximum power out of it maybe? Let them drop Mirrors and Exalts every 10 seconds, who the fuck cares? Bring some excitement, make people yolo ex slam shitty weapons to make their leveling FUN???
I see no point in recycling content without adding any spice to it.
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

+1
Last call out to GGG. Tomorrow is the last event. it is voided. Please make it fun and epic. Just once, put fun first. It's only 10 days. You can survive 10 days seeing players have fun. I promise.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info