December Events 2021

"
Coolmer wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

If you don't like the event, don't play. It's really that simple. You are, in fact, crying. Your CONSTANT changing of CASE looks really STUPID. I'm sure you think you are adding emphasis, but you overuse it and people are reacting to that. You appear to be very self-centered and come across as very insulting.

I'm having fun, so from my perspective GGG is doing their job and providing entertainment. Could it have been done better? Absolutely. The drops is just one perfect examples of where the event is rough around the edges. (This problem existed in the Endless Delve event too.)

Pointing out places you feel the game / event / etc could be improved is good. Your entire rant provides 2 solid pieces of feedback: Drops and Grand Heists. The rest is you just saying things are bad and being insulting. "Why just don't make it FUN" is not constructive in any way.

IMO, if you promote events and try to sell as much micro-transactions as you can in them, then I will expect some investment into proper CONTENT.
Game is already broken, I don't see any fix in this event, any skill re-balance, nothing time consuming what they did, so at last proper content without useless drop and useless reward rooms (splinters, fragments,maps, oils, etc) and only then I can say "they are doing their job".
So long-short story i don't see any "insult" and "self-centered" in trying to point fails. Maybe i overused CASE but was late and I was irritated with bad drop and so obvious fails in EVENT, wasn't played ENDLESS DELVE so I suppose that was discussed already and they did nothing, gj GGG.

The problem is, you dont understand this kind of events and gifts theyre meant as celebration, a gift for us, they win nothing just giving away mtx to us by just leveling.

And of course is an insult when you consider it "fails" when they're not, while being 100% unconstructive and giving no solutions.

You complain about most of the items being "useless" like oils or splinters, dude why you dont use a filter and hide them, and thats all? Do you want them to re-do the entire game for a 10 day long event? youre crazy, do you even understand the word EVENT? looks like you dont.

If you dont see any time consuming work during this month worth of events, thats YOUR PROBLEM, not theirs.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Dec 24, 2021, 10:40:17 AM
Happy Holidays, Exiles!

And a happy & safe 2022.
Merry Christ massacre, exiles!

and a happy and vax free new year for 2022
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
im planning to kill shapper level 4... lol
Will these events run on all platforms?
Events are PC-only.
Do we care about console?
Caring is PC-only.
Well, it was fun to kill Kitava, Shaper, Esh, Chayula combo at sulphur vents with a wand and sell tabulas for scroll of wisdom.

The words "Clear sulphur vents" obtained some trolling colours.

Still, this void events lack madness. They are just as fun as scratching my leg.
Shit gear - shit experience.
Last edited by eocron on Dec 25, 2021, 9:55:02 AM
if i dont ascenend and just stay my base class will i have a very high win chance?
Invasion is pretty pathetic...

I know this is spammed everywhere, guess I'm just echoing everyone else?

VOIDED league!!!

The FUN is the potential loot we can get from killing them. Not the simple act of killing them (which honestly, killing Shaper in 5-10 seconds while leveling to maps isn't terribly exciting.

Why the heck, in a VOIDED league could you not give us the boss drops?!?!?!

Sure, a level 10 player could potentially get a Void Forge or something? Who cares... VOIDED LEAGUE!!!!!
IGN: SoulCinder
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Coolmer wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

If you don't like the event, don't play. It's really that simple. You are, in fact, crying. Your CONSTANT changing of CASE looks really STUPID. I'm sure you think you are adding emphasis, but you overuse it and people are reacting to that. You appear to be very self-centered and come across as very insulting.

I'm having fun, so from my perspective GGG is doing their job and providing entertainment. Could it have been done better? Absolutely. The drops is just one perfect examples of where the event is rough around the edges. (This problem existed in the Endless Delve event too.)

Pointing out places you feel the game / event / etc could be improved is good. Your entire rant provides 2 solid pieces of feedback: Drops and Grand Heists. The rest is you just saying things are bad and being insulting. "Why just don't make it FUN" is not constructive in any way.

IMO, if you promote events and try to sell as much micro-transactions as you can in them, then I will expect some investment into proper CONTENT.
Game is already broken, I don't see any fix in this event, any skill re-balance, nothing time consuming what they did, so at last proper content without useless drop and useless reward rooms (splinters, fragments,maps, oils, etc) and only then I can say "they are doing their job".
So long-short story i don't see any "insult" and "self-centered" in trying to point fails. Maybe i overused CASE but was late and I was irritated with bad drop and so obvious fails in EVENT, wasn't played ENDLESS DELVE so I suppose that was discussed already and they did nothing, gj GGG.

The problem is, you dont understand this kind of events and gifts theyre meant as celebration, a gift for us, they win nothing just giving away mtx to us by just leveling.

And of course is an insult when you consider it "fails" when they're not, while being 100% unconstructive and giving no solutions.

You complain about most of the items being "useless" like oils or splinters, dude why you dont use a filter and hide them, and thats all? Do you want them to re-do the entire game for a 10 day long event? youre crazy, do you even understand the word EVENT? looks like you dont.

If you dont see any time consuming work during this month worth of events, thats YOUR PROBLEM, not theirs.

The game is boring. Numbers are numbers.

For the first time players saw PoE2, of course they would lose all desire to play PoE1. We're almost in 2022 and PoE has no advancement and improvements in gameplay. We still have to click to get items, the game is not familiar to casual and new players.

The impression GGG created is that they want an indie game forever. Unreal is now on 5th version and they still forcing this engine they never speak the name. PoE2 could be implemented by steps, not entirely. They could change the graphics, the boss's size for test proposal. The way things are going, my point is that they will release PoE2 and people won't like it. So, they will be fucked.

I don't play PoE seriously to have fun since delirium. The game has many contents and in the end, you can't do anything unless you play on standard.

They must understand that streamers won't pay their bills, just the normal players.
"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
Invasion is pretty pathetic...

I know this is spammed everywhere, guess I'm just echoing everyone else?

VOIDED league!!!

The FUN is the potential loot we can get from killing them. Not the simple act of killing them (which honestly, killing Shaper in 5-10 seconds while leveling to maps isn't terribly exciting.

Why the heck, in a VOIDED league could you not give us the boss drops?!?!?!

Sure, a level 10 player could potentially get a Void Forge or something? Who cares... VOIDED LEAGUE!!!!!

Because they need some game design classes to understand that. Another thing I didn't like in this league is the powerful bosses in maps which players are level 1-5. I had to kill Atziri in mudflats and dropped a single unique wand.

This way the GGG thinks will change when the number of players starts to decrease for months. Numbers will speak more than us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info