December Events 2021

Can I get a Loot Box for 50 in Endless Heist AND Endless Heist SSF? The wording just says you can't get more than 1 for the same event which leaves it up for interpretation. Is this explicitly answered somewhere?
"
Boozler wrote:
Can I get a Loot Box for 50 in Endless Heist AND Endless Heist SSF? The wording just says you can't get more than 1 for the same event which leaves it up for interpretation. Is this explicitly answered somewhere?

The event is Endless Heist. It just lets you pick multiple ways to experience the one event.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Boozler wrote:

The event is Endless Heist. It just lets you pick multiple ways to experience the one event.

Okay thanks. I wasn't sure since they have unique labels DE004, DE005, etc.
"
RDoran wrote:
It would be nice if you did something for consoles - the fact that they have been left out entirely is pretty lame. MTX and stash tabs cost the same whether you're on PC or Console. Tired of being treated like a second class citizen...

Get a computer...why invest heavily into something that isnt nearly as populare.
"
ThoryX wrote:
"
Fredjii wrote:
"
lordfratos wrote:
hi
I Claimed Temple Portal Effect but I don't have it in the game.

I have the same problem. Checked my microtransaction tab, but no portal there.
Twitch and POE accounts linked.

same here

My Temple Portal just showed up recently. I hope it's there for everyone.

-Galileo Galilei
This event works much more like a normal Path of Exile league

Does this mean SCOURGE is included?
This DEVs are ridiculous, is it possible to make proper DECEMBER EVENT OR NO?
1. Why Items what you cant use drop, like in ENDLESS HEIST, maps, prophecy, splinters, etc.... BROKEN EVENT
2. Why BLUEPRINTS are not REVEALED.... BROKEN EVENT

Why you even want us to waste DECEMBER with your TERRIBLE DROP AND BROKEN EVENTS?
In month of happiness your BROKEN EVENTS and LOL DROP makes people ANGRY/SAD.
It is VOID EVENT who cares if you make for example good drop or even awesome.

These days this is most terrible game with imo bad leadership/marketing.
My best wishes is for GGG to get $upport like they made drop.
Last edited by Coolmer on Dec 21, 2021, 1:07:43 PM
"
Coolmer wrote:
This DEVs are ridiculous, is it possible to make proper DECEMBER EVENT OR NO?
1. Why Items what you cant use drop, like in ENDLESS HEIST, maps, prophecy, splinters, etc.... BROKEN EVENT
2. Why BLUEPRINTS are not REVEALED.... BROKEN EVENT

Why you even want us to waste DECEMBER with your TERRIBLE DROP AND BROKEN EVENTS?
In month of happiness your BROKEN EVENTS and LOL DROP makes people ANGRY/SAD.
It is VOID EVENT who cares if you make for example good drop or even awesome.

These days this is most terrible game with imo bad leadership/marketing.
My best wishes is for GGG to get $upport like they made drop.

They spun this up as a quick 10 day event for people to enjoy. Use filters to hide items not needed, its quite simple. Why would blueprints reveal, that would make heist function differently than live.

Leadership and marketing what??? Most terrible game? Stop playing. You cry a lot, maybe take a break if all you can do is complain about everything.
So... were there any rewards for Zizaran's Gauntlet in addition to the box at 50? I managed to get to 85 without dying. Do we get to see somewhere if we received any kind of reward or ?
Last edited by Ariklan on Dec 21, 2021, 7:51:50 PM
"
Ariklan wrote:
So... were there any rewards for Zizaran's Gauntlet in addition to the box at 50? I managed to get to 85 without dying. Do we get to see somewhere if we received any kind of reward or ?

I bet if you go read the spoiler box that says "Zizaran's Gauntlet Prizes" in the OP you'll get many answers.

-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info