December Events 2021

I'd love to play endless delve, or even heist with an existing character. Leveling a new one for a voided league is not for me. It takes a lot of time to level this way and it's not worth the effort.

GGG could allow us to make a copy of one character and then delete it after the event. It'd be a lot of fun and noone would have an unfair advantage since it's solo and voided.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Thoian wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Thoian wrote:
Damn, I've watched almost 4 hours of twitch streams today to get a message od PoE site that I have to link my twitch and poe accounts again. Thank you GGG for wasting my time...

The Twitch drop count doesn't start until the event does.

It was already started. I just checked my twitch account and I got a message about claiming atlas invasion event portal. I claimed it but can't see it in game yet.

We are on the Heist event, the Atlas event is later.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
I'd love to play endless delve, or even heist with an existing character. Leveling a new one for a voided league is not for me. It takes a lot of time to level this way and it's not worth the effort.

GGG could allow us to make a copy of one character and then delete it after the event. It'd be a lot of fun and noone would have an unfair advantage since it's solo and voided.

Since there are prizes for top in ascendency, it would be unfair. Also, Heist isn't solo.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
DoubleU wrote:
(cut)
"
Thoian wrote:

The Twitch drop count doesn't start until the event does.

It was already started. I just checked my twitch account and I got a message about claiming atlas invasion event portal. I claimed it but can't see it in game yet.

"
DoubleU wrote:

We are on the Heist event, the Atlas event is later.

I don't know but how do you explain this...?
Last edited by Thoian on Dec 19, 2021, 9:22:25 AM
"
lordfratos wrote:
hi
I Claimed Temple Portal Effect but I don't have it in the game.

I have the same problem. Checked my microtransaction tab, but no portal there.
Twitch and POE accounts linked.
"
Fredjii wrote:
"
lordfratos wrote:
hi
I Claimed Temple Portal Effect but I don't have it in the game.

I have the same problem. Checked my microtransaction tab, but no portal there.
Twitch and POE accounts linked.

same here
I have noticed that the portals take 1-2 days to load in my MTX tab.

"
Thoain wrote:
I don't know but how do you explain this...?

It says Dec 25th right on the image for the Atlas Invasion (though it is the 24th for me)

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
No Temple portal here, either. Hope it gets solved. I had the others on the same day.
Do we know if we get the starter uniques for delirium everywhere and atlas invasion? Or are those events more of a normal league start?
"
Zmokkyyy wrote:
Do we know if we get the starter uniques for delirium everywhere and atlas invasion? Or are those events more of a normal league start?

The events that start you with those specifically say so. Since these two do not I would assume they are standard starts.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info