December Events 2021

"
Archwizard wrote:
Anyone who expects to win anything based on that is delusional.

yes, basically all people participating in lotteries are.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
As a first time participate in such events i am kind of dissappointed that i got nothing although i reached lvl >=80 on the delve event. I liked the event and it was fun but still little bit sad that I didnt get an additional reward.

Congratz to those lucky ones that got the ~10-30k skins.
Can we have a demographic of the events? What percentage of people participating reached a certain range level? For example how many between lvl 50-60, 60-70 and so on? That would be a really interesting insight.
Damn, I've watched almost 4 hours of twitch streams today to get a message od PoE site that I have to link my twitch and poe accounts again. Thank you GGG for wasting my time...
im add ziz to my backlist on twitch after this gauntlet
Last edited by Airbourne13 on Dec 16, 2021, 7:21:30 PM
"
Thoian wrote:
Damn, I've watched almost 4 hours of twitch streams today to get a message od PoE site that I have to link my twitch and poe accounts again. Thank you GGG for wasting my time...

The Twitch drop count doesn't start until the event does.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
why i got Malachai Portal Effect today and not temple?
i really really want to play some of those but them beeing voided destroys all my motivation. I hope they know how many more players would play those events if they werent voided
hi
I Claimed Temple Portal Effect but I don't have it in the game.
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Thoian wrote:

The Twitch drop count doesn't start until the event does.

It was already started. I just checked my twitch account and I got a message about claiming atlas invasion event portal. I claimed it but can't see it in game yet.
Last edited by Thoian on Dec 18, 2021, 12:30:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info