December Events 2021

ty GGG for race! <3
fixin health atm and sadly cant join this fun
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
What ever happened to flash back events? Pick some fun leagues and throw a flash back event or two GGG!
"
mrhouston wrote:
Don't want your temporary stuff, I don't want you to tell me what I should do, when, and how.

Just give us the option to control expansion content in a map (including the new shiny league on core) for FREE with Zana mods forever, or it doesn't matter. I'm not your employee.

This is hilarious! :D
If it's honestly ment, then please exit. There's the door.
Back in my day races used to give unique rewards that stood out from the rest of the stuff. Now you just get garbage MTX that literally anyone can buy.

Just does not feel rewarding for my time invested.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Not sure where to post this so I'll just put it here. While I am thankful for the Twitch drops and MTX options, running 98% Delirium in Lower Prison and 85% Delirium in Warden's Quarters on the first boss. Ludicrous.

I'm all about the idea of a "Hard Mode" but this is just assinine. Fix this please so the majority of us "plebs" can hope to play at some of this event.
we need more rewards in this deli event!
dope
100% deli act 2 and still shitty reward just too much devs.
"
Next time if you host VOIDED event for a week - try to give players maximum power out of it maybe? Let them drop Mirrors and Exalts every 10 seconds, who the fuck cares? Bring some excitement, make people yolo ex slam shitty weapons to make their leveling FUN???
I see no point in recycling content without adding any spice to it.

here is written EVERYTHING you need to know and understand. Except GGG, apparently ...
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Marinxar wrote:
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
The downfall of this game are the streamers …

One day ppl will understand this

^ This. They bottlenecked the entire game in to a zoom meta, that broke ell diversity in builds and gameplay.

You guys realize that people have been posting this exact thing ever since the first streamer got popular right?

And quite a few of the recent leagues were not zoom-reliant. Scourge is, which is too bad, but: Expedition, Ritual, Heist, and Harvest were not. I didn't play Ultimatum much because I hated it, so not really sure how it played out (felt pretty zoom reliant in a lot of the trials).

I can't imagine it'll ever be the case where move/clearspeed will not be king, that's just the nature of the genre.

then why premote other builds? ggg premote other builds, but doesnt support them, there a few gem that never get used becuase there not clear speed gems, they should remove them if thats the case.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Jan 1, 2022, 1:49:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info