December Events 2021

its again same ppl win? or someth new?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I have been gaming for over 39 years and started playing ARPGs like Diablo 1 and Baldur's Gate in college. Due to some injuries, I play most of my games on console now. Poe is by far the best ARPG available today. It breaks my heart to complain in this forum because I try to be patient and understanding.

I really had fun last year playing each event and even won a few swords for my efforts. I follow content creators and listen to POE podcasts while I play. POE is my favorite hobby and I put a ton of time and effort into it. I even watch some streamers on Twitch so that I can be ready for the delayed launch on consoles.

Not having any events this December is extremely disappointing. I was so hyped up when I saw all the news released by GGG. I was listening to Sirgog's advise video for endless delve and immediately started planning out my builds. I can't stress how much I feel let down by GGGs decisions.

I watched patiently as people complained league after league about how GGG doesn't care or how they are too greedy. I laughed when Chris Wilson told Reddit to get rolled on Baeclast. I support each league launch with a supporter pack purchase. I feel that I have been a faithful customer. I'm starting to regret my decision to stick with this game.

I can't in good conscience keep financially supporting something that isn't supporting me. The console community might be small, but we support content creators and streamers as well. Or viewership helps them stay viable and allows them to make more content.

I guess what I am trying to say is that console players need some respect. We support PC players, so I hope they support us. GGG, please think about my comments and take them to heart. I want to keep playing this amazing game, but I won't be supporting you financially until things change and we get some respect we deserve.

Respectfully,
Daron
When we gonna get something to Console players too? Always for PC. All of PC.
why won't the console have the events? don't you think you could at least say something about it, we already have a lot of problems on the platform and now we're going to have all this inattention?
pc-only.... cool ggg if you could give a clear cut post on why you give consoles trash support that would be nice.
"
Daron Wojo wrote:
I have been gaming for over 39 years and started playing ARPGs like Diablo 1 and Baldur's Gate in college. Due to some injuries, I play most of my games on console now. Poe is by far the best ARPG available today. It breaks my heart to complain in this forum because I try to be patient and understanding.

I really had fun last year playing each event and even won a few swords for my efforts. I follow content creators and listen to POE podcasts while I play. POE is my favorite hobby and I put a ton of time and effort into it. I even watch some streamers on Twitch so that I can be ready for the delayed launch on consoles.

Not having any events this December is extremely disappointing. I was so hyped up when I saw all the news released by GGG. I was listening to Sirgog's advise video for endless delve and immediately started planning out my builds. I can't stress how much I feel let down by GGGs decisions.

I watched patiently as people complained league after league about how GGG doesn't care or how they are too greedy. I laughed when Chris Wilson told Reddit to get rolled on Baeclast. I support each league launch with a supporter pack purchase. I feel that I have been a faithful customer. I'm starting to regret my decision to stick with this game.

I can't in good conscience keep financially supporting something that isn't supporting me. The console community might be small, but we support content creators and streamers as well. Or viewership helps them stay viable and allows them to make more content.

I guess what I am trying to say is that console players need some respect. We support PC players, so I hope they support us. GGG, please think about my comments and take them to heart. I want to keep playing this amazing game, but I won't be supporting you financially until things change and we get some respect we deserve.

Respectfully,
Daron

I know this might be too personal but what is the advantage of playing on console over PC? The only thing I can think of when it comes to injuries is a gamepad but you can plug one into a pc as well, can you not?

This is not me saying they shouldn't do these events on consoles. They definitely should. Just curious.
I never post on forums but I’m disappointed console is not having a December event. I wouldn’t care if it was 1 single event or if it started even at the end of the month. I’ve played since the release on PC but for financial reasons I (like many) can’t simply buy a newer PC. When the game arrived on console, I was glad to support a new version and player base.

However, consoles are feeling left out again. No one wants to be seen as an after-thought. Please reconsider, many console players already don’t feel heard. Don’t let this opportunity go to waste, this is a chance to show the console community that they do matter. It would be disappointing if a small community was snuffed out.
"
fadekill wrote:

I know this might be too personal but what is the advantage of playing on console over PC? The only thing I can think of when it comes to injuries is a gamepad but you can plug one into a pc as well, can you not?

This is not me saying they shouldn't do these events on consoles. They definitely should. Just curious.

I don't think that this work... Just like Mouse and Keyboard on Console... GGG tells us everytime they are "different versions". That's why you can't bring your MTX to the other Platform. Just saying.

But this isn't a excuse for me to give us the same attention like the most players (PC).
Last edited by DrSicness on Dec 1, 2021, 12:21:43 AM
"
fadekill wrote:

I for one am have been actively playing online since the PS3 came out and because not all Games are cross play i dont want to leave the friends i made in all those years behind just because GGG made the decision to seperate the game between PC and Console and is forcing me to switch the platform just so i can have the "full Experience".

Also there is no point in investing in a PC just to be able to play a free to play game(when i cant use the microtransactions i bought because u cant link accounts or something similar like do an account transfer) just so im able to play ALL the events.

P.S: i doubt that hotfixes are impossible to get through certification instantly on hollidays because i bet 1000$ that EA can get a hotfix even at new years eve 12 o'clock midnight when they have to fix something IMPORTANT like a easy way for players make lots of in-game currency like the group exploit from ultimatum league. SPECULATION: I think u just have to pay an extra fee to get that done and Console players and a 10day event just aren't worth it in GGG's eyes.

thx for reading everyone and have a nice day :)
GGG is garbage for excluding console players in my opinion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info