December Events 2021

Just voicing my disappointment that nothing was done for the console community. I won't be buying another supporter pack until I see improvements.
Is there any way for us console players to play the events on pc but get the rewards for our console accounts please?
All the people complaining about this being voided do you all play Standard because if you don't isn't league in a sense voided like yeah the character is still there but you'll never play it.

Also if your reasoning is "what's the point if the stuff is voided" ya'all need to realise this is a video game, the point is fun. If you need a reason to play the game, maybe it's not the game for you?
Can someone explains me what's the point of doing Delve event on HC since we share the same reward pool with softcore players ????
"
RDoran wrote:
It would be nice if you did something for consoles - the fact that they have been left out entirely is pretty lame. MTX and stash tabs cost the same whether you're on PC or Console. Tired of being treated like a second class citizen...

agree
"
"
behapower wrote:
Broken heart. Need to know why there is no console events... Last year was on console endless delve. Sad sad sad sad. Was looking foward for this events.

Unfortunately, we're not able to run these events on console this time around as they're new event types and if they require any fixes we wouldn't be able to get those through certification over the holiday period. Delve has had some updates which would need to go through various certifications to be compatible with console again and it won't be possible in time for the event starting. Once these events have taken place on PC, it's our hope that we can get them ready for console so they can be run simultaneously on all platforms if we run them again.

GGG should just own up to the real answer, instead of making stuff up.

We had Endless Delve during the exact same time frame when it was a brand new event that had never existed before.

Therefore, it is clearly possible to do this sort of thing with new events, and during the holidays.

Additionally, if you actually cared about console, you would have given us different events, like Mayhem or Flashback, that have already been on console and don't need any changes.

Instead you give us nothing, ignored all our questions ahead of time, and then lie to us about the reasoning.
I don't understand why people cry about "Void league" ofc it'll be void leeague cause it's abnormal event. Just have fun lol
"
QQPQ wrote:

GGG should just own up to the real answer, instead of making stuff up.

We had Endless Delve during the exact same time frame when it was a brand new event that had never existed before.

Therefore, it is clearly possible to do this sort of thing with new events, and during the holidays.

Additionally, if you actually cared about console, you would have given us different events, like Mayhem or Flashback, that have already been on console and don't need any changes.

Instead you give us nothing, ignored all our questions ahead of time, and then lie to us about the reasoning.

Running old events or even running these newly announced events would require them to actually work on the console version of the game and its very apparent by the 3 day delay of every league start that they just simply dont care.. I wish I could say it suprises me that they didnt say it was pc only on the first announcement thread but it just doesnt... They have had poor communication since this game has dropped on consoles..

Man I really hope people start talking with their wallets.
rush for 10 days per 10 days so 10 players get sword wich makes you little bigger and will sell in std to some chonky boi for a mirror. and then 10 days after this event madness is over its listed for 20 mirrors.

normal player doesnt care about mirrors. he cares about looting exalts. and saving them to slap eyes closed regen mod.

i dont understand what ggg thinks that tens of thousands of players would ever want to play voided events. for free mtx ? that wont give us advantage in game. give us something what gives and theres diffrent story.
ffs this game makes me depressed

fk archnemesis.
"
RDoran wrote:
Tired of being treated like a second class citizen...
but............

oh nevermind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info