December Events 2021

I dont't know about my other fellow Console Players... I am on PS4...

Since October (!!!) i have random DC's on a daily bases. The last 2 Leagues where purely unplayable on PS4. (Yes my console is wired through a LAN Cable and not on WIFI)

The fact that GGG isn't working on the Console Servers (it's a guess) alone shows what they think of us. Just Cashcows. Take our Money (that will be the next thing i will talk about) and not care about to make the Game stable for us.

Now to the Money point... I don't care if the MTX costs a little bit more like on PC, or that we have to upgrade to get the biggest one. But..... Not being able to give us the same value for the same (or more) money is ugly...
What is the Problem to send us Shirts or hoodies too? Just let us give you our Living adress and it's done. But no. "IT's not possible for Console Players to get true life Items like a shirt".

There things alone tells me that they don't care about us.

But locking us out of these (surely) amazing Events is the shittiest thing i ever witnessed.

I was looking forward to try to Stream this Events. But now i am done with this Game for the next Future.

I uninstalled POE today, and i am not willing to install it in the nearest future.... And i will surely not buy any MTX ever again if they don't fix the State of the Game and to change their mind about Console Players.

I loved this Game so much but GGG destroyed it for me.

Thank you good Night.
I see that the 5 people who play standard are here to complain about the events being voided.
Please in the future do not overlap events
And for Christmas console gets coal.
Thanks GGG, you warm us with such care and love!
The console community thanks everyone involved!
"
"
RDoran wrote:
Tired of being treated like a second class citizen...

Then....play...on PC?

You play on a second class system, you don't get to complain about being on a second class system.
Last edited by Oxeca on Nov 30, 2021, 9:39:40 AM
ggg, if you're saying console does not really matter to you....

i should get ALL my money back. ALL = ALL, not only last month refund.

give us TOTAL REFUND or start to:
-update game platforms in the same way, if you know you need a week to get the "ok" from console check....just start a week before, it this way the league will start at the same time for everyone (a bit difficult i know)
OR
just ignore the timing, stop forcing platform sync, take your time but give us decent content (this should be the best options) i don't care if i have to celebrate ggg holidays with a month delay, i should get the same pc content or something different designed for console, your current way of manage the situation is total garbage...no content for us AND YOU EVEN TRY TO JUSTIFY YOUR CHOICE ?

-give us mouse and keyboard support, why not ?

-give us better servers, you're not making us play the same servers, or i would be able to play on Milan from my xbox

-fix movement skill, from the console launch there's this problem in known bug list (movement skill should be called = backtracking skills / suicide skills)

-give us a better trade system, if i want to buy a 1x1 item, for example an amulet ilvl82 hunter i am CURRENTLY forced to search for it in 1-2 HUNDREDS PAGES filled with (12x12=) 144 items with the same base in each page....100 pages x 144 items in each page = 14400, and in between that bunch of trash i'll find 20-25 of them, just highlighted. stop this trolling and give us the ability to insert "ilvl82 hunter" and see a page with only that 20-25 items matching our words inserted in search filter (even this point, alone, is enough to be called holiday present, if we look at the current bad situation of your game on console)

if i keep thinking on it i'm sure i'll find tons of things you should fix/change to give us proof you really care of console players...

but thinking better, my short list is ENOUGH to not believe in your words and directly ask for a TOTAL REFUND.
"
Oxeca wrote:
"
"
RDoran wrote:
Tired of being treated like a second class citizen...

Then....play...on PC?

You play on a second class system, you don't get to complain about being on a second class system.

We are not 2nd Class People... And the Problems are all self made by GGG.... Why do they release a Game on a Platform, and then not care enough for us...

you see... Not every Player has the privilege to have a Gaming PC or any PC what can handle this game. Not everyone is capable of getting one.

So why toss the fault of GGG to us? They released this Game to Consoles, and over Time it became more worse, because they don't care about their own Product, or Console Community. But they always say they are "caring about their players". Sure.... PC Players because 80% of the Community and all the BIG STREAMERS are on PC. But they forget about the other 20%. And that's a BIG NO GO!

So tell me once again please. Whose fault is it if the Console Players are angry? surely not ours.
Why do we still have voided events? Is it because of the standard economy? They've got 9 years of leagues of shit there... Get over it.
Played since release on console and we've tolerated alot....unplayable lag, unuseable movement skills, invisible enemies (yep), bugged endgame bosses (lookin at you Sirus) a cancerous trade market/system, lack of urgency in bug fixes (we're a month in and still can't assemble metas in Tane's lab} but if there's a game breaking exploit you guys are on that like flies on shit. I've white knighted for this dev team since day one, but not even an explanation as to WHY we aren't even gettin lube or a reach around when you **ck us this go round has put a stop to that. I'll still play because I love the game but I wont spend another dime until you address this lack of equality and fix the issues and I know I'm not alone in feeling that way....at some point enough is enough
why the hell is atlas evasion starting on xmas eve im going to be with kids i hate my life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info