December Events 2021

In the past I get some cosmetics for my console on Amazon Gaming site. If I play this event on PC the box is necessary send to PC or to my account, allowing me to get on console?

I think that my 12yo Mac can run a SSF delve until 50th level.
"
aleguarita wrote:
In the past I get some cosmetics for my console on Amazon Gaming site. If I play this event on PC the box is necessary send to PC or to my account, allowing me to get on console?

it wont get sent to this account. you need a separate account for PC
"
Daron Wojo wrote:
I have been gaming for over 39 years....
Respectfully,
Daron

It sucks. But if you really think a company like this care about you, think again.
GGG is slowly becoming like social media, they are so focused on data analysis to keep player retention that is not even about the game or community anymore.
The way console was handled on this events is just so disrespectful, very disconcerting.

I consider myself done with this game. Maybe I'll get 36 just to complete this last league, or maybe I'll just never come back.. not sure yet.
"
"
aleguarita wrote:

it wont get sent to this account. you need a separate account for PC

Thank... this sucks :/
GGG could put a little bit of love to console version
"
"
fadekill wrote:

I know this might be too personal but what is the advantage of playing on console over PC? The only thing I can think of when it comes to injuries is a gamepad but you can plug one into a pc as well, can you not?

This is not me saying they shouldn't do these events on consoles. They definitely should. Just curious.

I for one am have been actively playing online since the PS3 came out and because not all Games are cross play i dont want to leave the friends i made in all those years behind just because GGG made the decision to seperate the game between PC and Console and is forcing me to switch the platform just so i can have the "full Experience".

Also there is no point in investing in a PC just to be able to play a free to play game(when i cant use the microtransactions i bought because u cant link accounts or something similar like do an account transfer) just so im able to play ALL the events.

P.S: i doubt that hotfixes are impossible to get through certification instantly on hollidays because i bet 1000$ that EA can get a hotfix even at new years eve 12 o'clock midnight when they have to fix something IMPORTANT like a easy way for players make lots of in-game currency like the group exploit from ultimatum league. SPECULATION: I think u just have to pay an extra fee to get that done and Console players and a 10day event just aren't worth it in GGG's eyes.

thx for reading everyone and have a nice day :)

100% agree. i always thought their way to do things for console is the "easy win" way:
-low budget
-no support
-no effort
-no micro transaction sync between platforms
-full profit

and this last knife on the back (the events) i think it is SERIOUSLY to make us leave the game and finally have a good point on their side to be able to say "because of the lack of players on console, we're going to close poe on console, and poe2 will be only for pc."
then gg, they keep going ahead with pc version with YOUR money.
now...GGG, maybe i'm wrong but you're doing everything you can to make me think i'm right. just read this forum, read what console players think of you...it means only one thing = WE NEED TO TALK.
(YOU MUST TALK, BUT NO OTHER PROMISES FILLED OF "IF, BUT, MAYBE...")

my suggestion to console players:
keep playing. vote with wallet and brain.
Please reconsider to add any kind of events, many console players already don’t feel heard. Don’t let this opportunity go to waste, this is a chance to show the console community that they do matter. It would be disappointing if a small community was snuffed out.
Play in consoles is already harder and then we will out of theses events? GGG please reconsider this. We already have an trash trade market that we are asking for revamp for a long time and now this? We are PoE players too.
Last edited by Dante_BrBh on Dec 1, 2021, 8:52:35 AM
GGG is very revolting the disregard for consoles. The money and engagement in the networks generated by us are not enough? Consoles need equity! We need feedback! The market on consoles is a graveyard, especially on the XBOX, do something. Cross Market? Change in transaction acceptance methodology? Just give us a light. No community deserves to be segregated for being minor, this is a very dirty form of discrimination, and while we don't have the feedback to know the answer, we just cultivate more dissatisfaction with your product.
will the prizes be awarded after each event ends or all at the same time after the last?
we want the event on consoles! a lot of lack of respect for the players. if we had last year's event, why not this one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info