December Events 2021

Respect console players!

We want events too!!!
Can we play endless delve with a friend ?
Please reconsider to add any kind of events, many console players already don’t feel heard. Don’t let this opportunity go to waste, this is a chance to show the console community that they do matter. It would be disappointing if a small community was snuffed out.
"
Nibelton wrote:
"
JDandCO wrote:
why no console ?

because no one will reinvent the wheel for a platform no1 cares about.

You're a smart one huh?

Because there aren't hundreds of millions of people around the world who play console games dum bass
please @GGG ! bring 10-day events to consoles
It is disappointing to receive the information that consoles will not participate in the events. I looked forward to them. It is natural to disregard the minority. There is no justification! The least I expect from the company is that they feel ashamed.
Why are idiots complaining about voided gear and consoles being second class citizens?
The main issue for me here is that they share all the cosmetics for softcore and hardcore, both ssf and nah. Makes absolutely no sense. Why even bother playing hardcore if you cant even make event draws separate for hardcore and scrubcore?

Very good to see the abandoned consoles.
Last edited by lvlzinho on Dec 1, 2021, 10:12:40 PM
"
Alivkos wrote:
Why are idiots complaining about voided gear and consoles being second class citizens?
The main issue for me here is that they share all the cosmetics for softcore and hardcore, both ssf and nah. Makes absolutely no sense. Why even bother playing hardcore if you cant even make event draws separate for hardcore and scrubcore?

The demigods authority is the reason anyone would play HC/SSF for these events because it gives u a better chance at them that's it. Also there's no reason to separate the mix because everyone has the same chance at them because it's drawn at random
noice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info