[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
Quirah wrote:
Thank you for the build but I don't think this is league starter friendly. You directly recommend using Tabula Rasa. How can I find chaos gems for Tabula Rasa without a proper build?
Yet it is still an amazing starter becuase you don't need tabula rasa.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Quirah wrote:
Thank you for the build but I don't think this is league starter friendly. You directly recommend using Tabula Rasa. How can I find chaos gems for Tabula Rasa without a proper build?

recomended is not mandatory my friend, look for "options" thats the game. for instance buy a corrupted 6link, done! "tabula at home".
Last edited by thiagonunes01 on Dec 18, 2022, 8:58:05 PM
Is Enlighten required to run the 4 auras (skitterbots/determination/malevolence/vitality)? Been trying to figure out the mana reservation problem and that seems to be the issue for my setup.
"
Amminidab wrote:
Is Enlighten required to run the 4 auras (skitterbots/determination/malevolence/vitality)? Been trying to figure out the mana reservation problem and that seems to be the issue for my setup.
If I linked it then you should too.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Amminidab wrote:
If I linked it then you should too.

Got it. Just hit maps and spent some time trying to figure out what was up.

Does Enlighten have to be level 4 or does it work at level 3?
Can someone help me about what part I am doing wrong? Is 555 life regen per second very low for 34 level?

I have this stat but whenever I turn RF, it just drains my HP. I did the lab and got the Untiring.
Last edited by Quirah on Dec 19, 2022, 5:23:34 PM
"
Quirah wrote:
Can someone help me about what part I am doing wrong? Is 555 life regen per second very low for 34 level?

I have this stat but whenever I turn RF, it just drains my HP. I did the lab and got the Untiring.
Do you have 75% fire resistance? Also kikazaru rings will help a lot.
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Quirah wrote:

Do you have 75% fire resistance? Also kikazaru rings will help a lot.

I think fire resist is the missing part. I have 40%.

Edit: yes. I crafted fire resist gloves and it's good now. thank you
Last edited by Quirah on Dec 19, 2022, 6:14:21 PM
I'm trying to get my flasks sorted out. Two of the flasks in the PoB have the armour increase suffix. Am I correct that flask suffixes don't stack? Is there another suffix we should go for in that case? I see armour increase, curses, bleeding immunity and movespeed are all good. Purity of Elements gives us immunity to elemental ailments so would stun avoidance or ignite chance or poison immunity or enemy hinder be a good 5th suffix?

Second question, I don't have enlighten yet so with the mana reservation nodes on the tree I have just enough to run purity + determination + skitterbots and I just ended up linking lifetap for movement and fire trap. I had to drop vitality. I can still sustain RF fine but am I gimping myself more than I think by not having the extra life regen? I feel like I am kind of making up for it by running stone golem.
Are the exposure cluster jewels no longer obtainable in 3.20? I didn't see anything on patch notes, but I can't find any on poe trade?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info