[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
is profane proxy worth using? wont be lose a lot of damage that we would normally get from skitterbots?

Just make sure you remove the chill effect and not the shock effect and you wont lose anything.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hey guys, I am running this build and level 59 in act 7 right now. Currently I have my fire trap + trap and mine + controlled destruction + lifetap in a 4L and my RF + Burning Damage + Elemental Focus + Concentrated Effect in a 4L. If I were to swap to a tabula rasa now to stack my fire trap + RF like in the guide, I would actually lose dps right? Because controlled destruction doesn't affect RF? I don't really need additional space for other skill setups right now as I have all my auras (skitterbots + determination + herald of ash - can't run vitality because I don't have enough reservation reduction yet, but I can sustain RF without it for now) and I have my leap slam + shield charge + faster attacks.

I know I am still finishing story but I'm trying to optimize along the way. Anything I should switch up? My character is public if you need to check further.

Thanks.
Last edited by etherel90 on Dec 14, 2022, 11:17:32 PM
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Ekmek2 wrote:
pobb.in link doesnt seem to work. can you update?

Works for me just fine.

Did you use the community fork?
"
etherel90 wrote:
Hey guys, I am running this build and level 59 in act 7 right now. Currently I have my fire trap + trap and mine + controlled destruction + lifetap in a 4L and my RF + Burning Damage + Elemental Focus + Concentrated Effect in a 4L. If I were to swap to a tabula rasa now to stack my fire trap + RF like in the guide, I would actually lose dps right? Because controlled destruction doesn't affect RF? I don't really need additional space for other skill setups right now as I have all my auras (skitterbots + determination + herald of ash - can't run vitality because I don't have enough reservation reduction yet, but I can sustain RF without it for now) and I have my leap slam + shield charge + faster attacks.

I know I am still finishing story but I'm trying to optimize along the way. Anything I should switch up? My character is public if you need to check further.

Thanks.

Just drop Controlled Destruction/trap and mine and you'll be fine. All RF supports work with fire trap, so you can just run RF + Fire trap with Burning damage, Ele focus, Conc effect and Lifetap/Efficacy which is a net gain for RF and probably better as well for Fire Trap (~30% more damage with burning ground but can't ignite).
hello guys

i've a question about my utility setup, i want to use blessing-lifetap-malevolence but i dont know why i cant cast it in game, never
my firetrap's lifetap can proc but not the other one. Did i miss something ? sorry if it's stupid question, this is the first time i use blessing

my POB https://pastebin.com/LyA7VVBQ
or u can just check it here my character is public
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
hello guys

i've a question about my utility setup, i want to use blessing-lifetap-malevolence but i dont know why i cant cast it in game, never
my firetrap's lifetap can proc but not the other one. Did i miss something ? sorry if it's stupid question, this is the first time i use blessing

my POB https://pastebin.com/LyA7VVBQ
or u can just check it here my character is public

Blessing no longer works with lifetap. Can use through vaal clarity tho.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
ok great thanks a lot i'll try it
PoB seems to show the RF 6L helm setup running a burning damage support mod and also the burning damage gem. Am I misreading or should that be Efficacy?
"
ChippDamage wrote:
PoB seems to show the RF 6L helm setup running a burning damage support mod and also the burning damage gem. Am I misreading or should that be Efficacy?

You are absolutely right, should've been efficacy there if you had this helmet. Fixed!
Thank you for the build but I don't think this is league starter friendly. You directly recommend using Tabula Rasa. How can I find chaos gems for Tabula Rasa without a proper build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info