[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

Sanctum mechanics with Resolve could work pretty bad for RF, or not?
"
Ksakep wrote:
Sanctum mechanics with Resolve could work pretty bad for RF, or not?
Worst case scenario, we install a movement skill.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Its probably been asked somewhere in the comments but im looking at using this for 3.20 is there a specific filter you like to use? and also is it SSF viable? i havent done SSF for a few leagues now and im considering running this one solo. thanks.
"
DarkNavari wrote:
Its probably been asked somewhere in the comments but im looking at using this for 3.20 is there a specific filter you like to use? and also is it SSF viable? i havent done SSF for a few leagues now and im considering running this one solo. thanks.

For the filter I use the default neversink for leveling then a very strict one for mapping (with a few modifications).
Requires a few uniques so I wouldn't recommend on ssf.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
pobb.in link doesnt seem to work. can you update?
"
Ekmek2 wrote:
pobb.in link doesnt seem to work. can you update?

Works for me just fine.
Quick question here. What is the purpose for allocating "Resistance and Ailment protection" (20% reduced effect of curses on you)? Is it because the Righteous Fire debuff is considered a curse?
righteous fire has a spell tag, but Controlled Destruction does not work with it. is that how it should be? Combustion doesn't work with it either.
"
free_SAM wrote:
righteous fire has a spell tag, but Controlled Destruction does not work with it. is that how it should be? Combustion doesn't work with it either.
It do be like that.
is profane proxy worth using? wont be lose a lot of damage that we would normally get from skitterbots?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info